Reviews for Children of a Broken World - The Lady
charmingsyrai chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
Oh... ya could almost sense his confusion. That really was a sweet scene. So, is there maybe coming more of this?
Laura Lu chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
I like this, its cute and easy to read. I can see it perfectly as if it was actually a short flic on tv.

452
JoJo chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
Cool. I liked it. _~
pari106hotmail.com chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
Okay cool...you retitled this and made it part of the series that started with Syl. I like it. It fits in well with the idea of the other, and leaves the storyline begun in the first story open for later additions. Good idea.
Tattum chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
Awww, how sweet...
Miro chapter 1 . 12/31/2001
Nice, I like it. Short and sweet.
Owl chapter 1 . 12/31/2001
Who's God? *sniffles* This was so good, just like all your other *bursts out sobbing* fiiiics. Poor Ben. No, seriously tough, I thin you hit the nail on the head (I love cliches) with the way Ben viewed the world. I really like this.
Hobbes19 chapter 1 . 12/31/2001
I liked this alot. So few authors delve into Ben's mixed-up mind. He wasn't born a psycho, he was made that way, and it's always interesting to get takes on the path that led him to it. I hope we see more to this. If not, then I would like more from you. :) Great work!
pari106hotmail.com chapter 1 . 12/31/2001
Awesome idea! Short, but smart. You always think of the little things that others might not...like how the resemblance between a mother and child might confuse one of the X5s, or how they'd never seen a very elderly person before. You capture his sense of alienation and his inexperience with the real world perfectly. Great job!
thedorkygirl chapter 1 . 12/31/2001