Reviews for Under Your Spell
edf-k chapter 18 . 3/3/2011
Oh whew :) So glad they were 'detained' to enable the council to properly deal with them. The family history book was probably burned with the house, but I'm just so happy that he is safe and permanent damage wasn't done.
Bammers chapter 18 . 3/3/2011
Loved it very much and I tried to get pizza deliverd to me while I was in the hopital they said NO update when you can thanks...
OliveTrusty chapter 18 . 3/3/2011
I am so glad that he is safe! I was getting a little worried when the fire started. Thanks for another great chapter!
soton chapter 11 . 3/3/2011
I really hate that Carlisle and Billy took Edward choices away from him - they both betrayed his trust!
EdwardsBrunette2 chapter 18 . 3/3/2011
Yeah I think Bella should have been there with him. They are 2 halves of a whole right?
Pianogirl05 chapter 18 . 3/3/2011
Great chapter. This is one of my favorite stories. I'm so glad you are back to updating it. I was so caught up in the fact Edward was safe that I forgot that James and Aro were still around.
CarrieLynn819 chapter 18 . 3/3/2011
Great to have you back!
Shelby0321 chapter 18 . 3/3/2011
Yeay another update! I have to day it's nice not seeing Jane, Alec, etc as nasty bastards! Really! ;) I hope they do mean things to James and Aro. Hell throw them in front of a freight train! No one chains my Magicward to a wall and gets away with it. Ahem...okay okay...Bellas Magicward...le sigh...
sujari6 chapter 18 . 3/3/2011
Thought it took Edward a long time to ask for Bella considering they're 'soulmates'. Would have also thought that Carlisle would have made sure she at least saw Edward. They all seem to be treating her as just one of the 't think that will make her feel very good about their story.
pietje chapter 17 . 3/2/2011
Good to see that you're back! The chapter was really great. :) Hopefully you'll update the other stories, too.
i'm in the looney bin chapter 17 . 3/2/2011
dundundun

the witches council good cliffy

overall nice twist on original story - better lol x
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 17 . 3/1/2011
Oh my, last chapter. What a shame! So before i forget Update soon! Whoa, Edward pov? Now is the big one! Alright how did his powers return? This is intense. Alright, really? Really? You bring that upon us at the end, ohh i so want more. Anyways again update soon! And i loved this so much. Best chapter yet! Lol. And it was incredible!

~Ashley~
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 16 . 3/1/2011
Gah, what i would do to get my hands on James and Aro. Anyways loved this chapter! It was fantastic!

~Ash
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 15 . 3/1/2011
The past uncovered? That sounds more than interesting! FIVE DAYS? That is intense. So im kind of wondering if Aro is an ancestor of Good? Anyways i loved this chapter so much! It was incredible! So two more chapters til im all caught up!

~Ashley~
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 14 . 3/1/2011
Ohh Edward pov again! Ive been waiting for it! Well then more insight on James. Again i love it! And this chapter! It was amazing and wonderful!

~Ash