Reviews for Under Your Spell
twlighttina chapter 21 . 6/9/2012
ok how do i find you ...
csp4 chapter 8 . 6/8/2012
csp4 chapter 7 . 6/8/2012
csp4 chapter 6 . 6/8/2012
"Any rituals or spells shown in this story are not to be repeated..." lol lol you do know this is like putting up a sign that says 'wet paint'. Everyone has to touch::))

I'm confused again but I'm sure I'll find out:) I can't figure out why they would be scared of James - angry yes, scared no. It seems they all have a certain amount of 'instant power' to use that would protect themselves. Plus they could take the time to set up some spells of protection or defense/offense

Ok, there is no way I will ever feel sorry for Tanya:) She's dumber than dirt! Edward tells her "We're done" & Tanya says "We're talking about this later." Nothing to talk about! Edward's been a bad bad boyfriend. She should be glad to be rid of him:)

Seems they have a bona fide psycho on their hands!
csp4 chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
"I'm not being conceited or anything, but I know I'm hot" lol Oh, I think she is slightly conceited::))

"Gotta go." Edward whispered in my ear quickly. ****LOL LOL LOL LOL too funny! (Charlie seeing the bite mark)

I'm really confused how or why the relationships with Tanya & Royce ever went any further than a dalliance:( The 3 families have a secret lifestyle where having them around would be dangerous & extremely irritating for everyone on the street!

"Bella, I've never slept with Tanya." When I read this, I wasn't surprised at all:) For some reason I suspected this! Which bring up the question again...why is she around? I would think that if either Tanya or Royce had 'powers', the 'kids' would know.
csp4 chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
"and Carson, Rose and Jasper's dad" I think this is the 1st time either of their parents are mentioned:::))) I was wondering it they existed!
P88 chapter 21 . 6/8/2012
Hi dear UYS,

When I go to www. thewriterscoffeeshop. com I come on a site where they sell books. I believe I have the wrong fanfiction site.

Could you tell me where to go?

Thanks P88
csp4 chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
"She moodily and loudly huffed and climbed into the back behind me" Tanya must have the brain of a gnat:( If my 'boyfriend' offered the front passenger seat to another girl/woman, I would get back in my own car & drive away...the end! lol

"I know Bella may seem a bit bitchy or whatever" Nope, I don't think Bella's being a bitch. She is what she is. All 6 of them are connect & nothing can come between them! Both Edward & Rose are the moron's for bringing 'outsiders' they didn't even like into the mix. If Tanya was even remotely nice I would feel sorry for her & kick Edward's ass! But she's not:)
csp4 chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
Alice with bronze colored hair:) That's a hard one to visualize! Glad she dyed it black:::)))

I don't feel even a smidgen sorry for Edward:( What a total idiot for keeping Tanya around when it's obvious he can't stand her!
csp4 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Interesting 1st chapter!
Secret Hopeless Romantic chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
i know i have only read the prologue but im really looking forward to this story as i have only incountered one other story which made them witches...

however just wondering, they seem to couple up with their own kind (you said all their parents and their parents parents had the birth mark, but if its only 3 familys how did they stop inbreeding?

apart from that though loving the idea of the story
pietje chapter 21 . 6/6/2012
I hope, that you will continue the story. I really like it.
vampyregirl86 chapter 21 . 6/5/2012
will u tell us somehow? i just know its annoying to get emails of chapter updates if ive already read them here, esp when the author posts about 20 at a time.
erika shoval chapter 21 . 6/5/2012
I AM VERY SAD, BUT IT SHOULD MAKE THEIR WAR

"There are a few people in the Removed Fic Support group that are calling for a FFN boycott next weekend for all readers and writers. They are asking for everyone to stay off the site for Friday and Saturday next weekend to show them what it will be like if we all leave. Spread the word because it will only work if there are a large number who participate."
Fire and Ice is all there is chapter 21 . 6/5/2012
Could you mail us when you go to TWCS?
822 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »