Reviews for Under Your Spell
Cheyenne83 chapter 21 . 6/5/2012
i hope to find etarnel damed on twcs too

sorry for my englisch its afful hahahahaha
flower123 chapter 21 . 6/5/2012
WOO I already have a TWCS account :)
Ness1956 chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
Awesome!
Ness1956 chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
Great story!
Ness1956 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Great start! Cant wait to read more!
pattie vaughn chapter 20 . 5/30/2012
Love it hope for more
Starstruckjoker13 chapter 20 . 5/30/2012
Awesome! Grate! Magnific!

"
madisonbelle chapter 20 . 5/29/2012
Is this a repeat chapter or am I experiencing déjà vu?
sweetremembrreance13 chapter 20 . 5/29/2012
Once again there's no update its not a new chapter just so you know
slp1 chapter 20 . 5/29/2012
No Chapter 21? :( Love this story!
SMB1988 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I have this story on alert and received one yesterday; however, there is no update online. The link in the alert gives an error message. Look up by the story number doesn't show a chapter 21. In your profile, it has yesterday's date as updated, but doesn't show chapter 21 either.

Just to let you know...

I LOVE THIS STORY!
FTOS Twilight chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
Ok nice story with the mix of the Wiccan believe. I was raised Wiccan and I have done the ritual you had in the Prologue. My Wife and I with 8 of our closest friends did it our freshman year of high school. I know run a temple in Springfield, OR. The Ten of us meet every year in Forks, WA over the summer.

My Coven at this time is this us 10 friends with our own kids which we teach our believe to. I'm a Father of 3 daughters and Married at 28. I've been married now for 9 years but has been with the same woman since Fresh year in high school.

If you ever decided to visit Elma, WA you might hear some of the stories of the ten of us on how we always did things to gather with or with out our parents.

As for the birthmarks no they do match but we each have a mark behind our right ear.

So this story almost sounds like my life. I can say it makes me proud to read stories like these as it brings back the good old days.
PencilCase chapter 21 . 5/29/2012
Why do authors pull down their stories when someone plagiarizes? The plagiarisers already has a copy and you're pulling down the proof that it's your story, don't get me wrong, I wish that you can have that PDF pulled down or whatever but it just doesn't make sense to me.
Carlaisabel chapter 20 . 5/23/2012
please update soon
AyaPapaya23 chapter 20 . 5/2/2012
I just want to say I love your story! It's so good to see the characters in a different story line. I cannot wait to see how the trial goes. Thank you for creating such an addictive story. Sending you tons of good vibes & wishes from Texas :)
822 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »