Reviews for Under Your Spell
Shelby0321 chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
Tanya and Royce who? Psh! Be gone annoying ones! lol!

I love it! :o)
MarriedtoRob chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
Aw. I was smiling throughout the entire ending of that chapter. Yay, Bella's home. And eww, Tanya and Royce are both bitches. Haha. I guess you gotta have some of those in every story right? Update soon! I can't wait to see where this story is going!
butterflyKISSU chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
E! *claps like a maniac* This is awesome so far! I can't wait to see stupid Tanya and Royce's reactions...*praying* Oh please, let Edward and Rose dump them now, now that they have their true other halves!

Please update again, soon! This is awesome so far! So glad this one won the poll .
MarriedtoRob chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Being completely honest I didn't vote for this story and didn't think I would like it but wow. You proved me wrong. Haha. I'm definitely interested now. Anyways, on with the next chapter!
VampsGurl chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
) Emmett and Bella are back I'm so excited! Funny Rose and Edward forgot all about their boyfriend, and girlfriend. Edward has been thinking about Bella everyday wondering if she has been doing the same. I wonder what will happen when Emmett and Bella find out that Rose and Edward has been dating someone else.

I don't think I would say they moved on because their still in love with Emmett and Bella.

Can't wait to read more!
Bammers chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
totaly and completly love it need more please update soon and he is done with tanya right all over hope so...
xx-xxdeleted chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
I think! I am the first reviewer for this story! Hope soo... Go me! lol Absolutely loved it. I liked the reunion, It was really sweet and i couldnt help but smile XD
Sadie1787 chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
Yay! To be honest I didn't think I'd like this story but I really love it! Is there gonna be any drama with Tanya and Royce? Did bella have a boyfriend? Oh so many questions, ow thinking hurts! lol
VampsGurl chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Wow this is soo cool and interesting. All six of them are witches, they all have birthmarks behind their earlobe. I'm really into this story.
MiszSpunkRansom chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
LOVE IT :)

sounding amazing so far

cant wait to see more:)
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
good job, can't wait for more
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
nice
LabRats89 chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
O! Great start! Can't wait to read more!
823 | « Prev Page 1 .. 45 52 53 54 55