Reviews for Firecracker
my shangri-la chapter 15 . 1/2/2013
This was an awesome story! Great job! )
ketbelle chapter 15 . 1/12/2012
Wonderful.
ColorsOfTheSky101 chapter 9 . 10/26/2011
"And you know what, even if she doesn't feel the way I do, it doesn't lessen the emotion. Tonight has taught me that just getting the chance to feel this way about someone, about her… well it's not something to be treated as torture. Love only makes you feel miserable if you focus on what isn't and what might never be. If you succumb to the notion that it takes two people to be in love instead of acknowledging the fact that you're capable of feeling this strongly for someone, for anything. If you just let it flow through you instead of festering, it's actually pretty rewarding."

Beautiful. Simply and utterly beautiful.

-Colors
MeliLovely chapter 15 . 10/2/2011
Beautiful story ;)
insomniaddict24601 chapter 15 . 10/2/2011
This might have been the best writing I have seen in my life. It's pretty much flawless. I had to stop and marvel at every sentence because I was like "Holy crap that phrasing is perfect!" for every line. :D *applause applause applause* 3 Totally favoriting this.
Kamen Disguise chapter 15 . 6/15/2011
woohoo for friendly people of fandom! :D i loved this, i loved you, your style, story, characterization- can you believe what's about to happen in iLost My Mind?

i'm glad you finished this, and i hope you keep on writing. :)

LOVE.
Kamen Disguise chapter 9 . 6/15/2011
i think i fell in love with this chapter right here, especially that last part. :)
Dark Phantom 96 chapter 15 . 4/6/2011
:) That was amazing! Great job! :)
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 15 . 10/3/2010
Awesome
ajma chapter 15 . 7/1/2010
Don't know if you will read this review or not, but I have to say that this story has to be the best seddie story I have ever read. I just love how you made Freddie fall in love with Sam and Sam not shying away from that feeling, in fact, she is more touchy feely with Freddie then he is with her, and I thought that was just so cute. What I would really love would be for you to write up a short one shot about what happend to them after that date and how they are doing now, hopefully, they are still together and still as cute as this story. Great job. Because of this story, I read all your others Seddie stories and loved them all. Hopefully, you still like Seddie and write some more stories about them so we can enjoy more of your stories.
AshAttack chapter 15 . 2/10/2010
quite the exceptional story.
nekoken chapter 15 . 1/24/2010
Loved the story a very well written Sam and Freddie story, I think you did good characterizing every one especially Sam. Though I kind of wished you did more from her point of view. plus a story can always use more Spenser love that guy. But still loved the story and hope to see more great writing from you
Sushihiro chapter 15 . 12/10/2009
That was perfect, you really captured Sam's character well.
Sushihiro chapter 4 . 12/9/2009
Poor Freddie! He's loved Sam for TWO YEARS! Aw, poor guy.
Sushihiro chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
You are a awesome writer! Sam and Freddie are just too perfect. How adorable!