Reviews for The Severance of Haruhi Suzumiya
funvince chapter 4 . 3/22/2010
I loved the scene between Haruhi and Kyon. The heartbreaking decision he had to make was very moving. Your interpretation of how novel 10 went is quite good, and it gave us a chance to see how deeply Haruhi cares about her friends.
funvince chapter 3 . 3/22/2010
I can't believe that Asahina has to leave! You write all the characters so well. I could easily believe that this was one of the light novels.
funvince chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Whoa, that's quite a twist ending. It blew my mind. And you write Kyon's thoughts so beautifully well.
Adonis Nimbus chapter 8 . 3/21/2010
Well, I started perusing the Haruhi fanfictions to be sure that there weren't any that were similar to the one I am writing, but then I tripped over the first chapter of this and couldn't stand up again (even as I write this, all the other fics I opened in tabs to check out are still open, neglected). It's got a solid opening, and it feels like it could be slotted into the canon with ease. Even the style of writing feels like a good emulation of Tanigawa's writing style, from the monologue fashion to the regularly inserted external references.

In short, I love it. I will be back for another fix as soon as Chapter 9 appears.
the grey mage chapter 8 . 3/21/2010
i am really loving this story. i'm more of a kyon/ yuki, but this has him interacting with everyone. except his other male friend. not taniguchi. the other one. i know he brings nothing to this story, but people tend to forget the little people.
the grey mage chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
kick ass.
the grey mage chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
OMFG. this is the best scenario i have ever read concerning the haruhi cast. instant fav.
mafalda157 chapter 8 . 3/19/2010
Haha, I really enjoyed the humour in this one! The only thing better than an awkward teenage romantic moment is an awkward teenage romantic moment with bonus snarky commentary. :P (Geez, dream Kyon, seriously?) The fluff gave a much needed break from all the actual drama happening.

Asahina (medium) was awesome. Now that's a character I'd like to read about. Although the whole arguement with her older self made time travel seem even more ridiculously convoluted. I was half expecting Asahina (big) to argue herself out of existance.

At first I was disappointed that the chapter was kinda short, but knowing that the next one will be quick in coming made it all better. I think it was a good idea to split the chapters, since ginormous chapters are kinda hard to digest in one sitting.

(Btw, you missed a couple of tiny typos in the beginning: "this day wasn't been the worst day" and "even thought I chose not to")

Anyway, can't wait for the next update! :)
uzukun7 chapter 8 . 3/18/2010
and yet another mikuru joins the fray. it really is amazing to see the change that the older mikuru must have gone through and compare it to the younger mikuru. and the twist with yuki at the end was just fantastic. i dont ever think there was a time where mikuru would have ever teamed up with yuki because she was just so uncomfortable around her. and it took kyon to get into a ton of trouble for her to gather up her courage to team up with yuki. I cant wait for the next chapter and i hope you update soon. laterz
Kirino chapter 8 . 3/18/2010
This is the most awesome scene in ANY Suzumiya Haruhi fanfic I have read in recent memory. Great, GREAT job on this chapter!
superstarultra chapter 8 . 3/18/2010
You really outdid yourself here, Greg. I was paying attention to every word written here, because of how glued I was to the plot. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Congratulations on the superb update. :)
MCK Agent of Moriya chapter 8 . 3/18/2010
That made my eyes go wide every two seconds. This was epic. I can't put it into better words. I shall egarly await moar, nyoro.
Broken Kilter Express chapter 8 . 3/18/2010
Now I review:

I found a single mistake with the bench instance being canon, but you know about it already, and otherwise you did perfectly fine with the technical end of things. I really enjoyed the twisted in this one, cause you managed to make us sympathize with and despise mikuru at the same time. Good Work.
enderverse chapter 8 . 3/17/2010
Really fun story.
The Fog Alchemist chapter 7 . 3/14/2010
Oh, my word I love this story. It is very endearing and well written. I couldn't stop reading it. Just amazing.
152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »