Reviews for First Date
BW Lewis chapter 19 . 8/14/2013
Really cool story. Hope you update soon.
titanfan45 chapter 19 . 4/8/2013
I was rereading this and noticed that I had not reviewed this chapter. Sorry about that oversight on my part. It certainly looks as though Raven may well have to end her and Beast Boy's relationship. That would be a shame. It would also be a shame if you don't finish this someday. Hope all is well with you.
The 5th Dragon Guardian chapter 19 . 4/22/2012
Awwwwwwww:(
Joseph chapter 19 . 3/31/2012
Interesting chapter, I hope Raven won't crush Beast Boy's heart
JUICY chapter 19 . 1/16/2012
i LOVE this story (: to bad you dont write anymore ): PLEASE CONTINUE I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS
BayHawk chapter 12 . 1/2/2012
He was the peanut butter to her jelly huh? Reminds me of a song called Perfect Two by Auburn...a reference perhaps?
Not-your-stereotypical-Blonde chapter 10 . 10/31/2011
This I for your question about forgtting to breath and yeah i have. Basically I was put to sleep for an operation and when I woke up I was so diorientated that they had to put a oxygen mask on me because I forgot to breathe

Fun times

Great story by the way! I really love this !
Ayame Yuuki chapter 13 . 10/8/2011
lol playdough really i did it to lol i love your story thank you for continuing it
willotaku9000 chapter 19 . 10/3/2011
I'm looking forward to the next chapter
user-is-void chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Please write more! :D I can't stop reading this, it's soooo fantastic! This is probably my favorite Teen Titans Fanfiction ever, you're a great writer and this is definitely A work! xD
AnonymousEmily chapter 19 . 8/26/2011
I LOVE IT. MOAR PLEASE. FEED MY OBSESSION.

All rabid kidding aside, I REALLY love this story. At first, it was just adorable fluff that made me "aww" and squirm in my seat. Then, in the later chapters, it evolved into adorable HILARIOUS fluff with a more elaborate plotline. I really CAN'T WAIT for later chapters! Will Raven break up with Beast Boy? Are Robin and Cyborg getting a little irate with the tightly-knit couple? THE SUSPENSE! I MUST KNOW MORE! Please update soon, I might implode if you don't. D:

I love First Date so much! Please keep writing!

Emily
TitansGirl1234 chapter 19 . 8/25/2011
I really, really love this story. I know that since it's like...2011 now you might not be writing any more, but it would be SUPER great if you'd write another chapter. What can i say, i'm addicted. This is one of the best BBxRae Fanfictions i've read, it's so good. And of course, i love all the fluff3
Demonica Wolfetta Rosary chapter 19 . 8/15/2011
he can talk to animals in the cartoon too. the episode they first met kole and g'narge, the team was surronded by prehstoric raptors and beast boy turned into one, talked to the leader of the raptors, turned back and said "they wanna eat us"
Yeya the BlackPhoenix chapter 19 . 8/8/2011
Now that's just terrible... leaving so suddenly... poor BB's probably going to take it the wrong way. D: I wonder what'll happen next.
REDEADED chapter 19 . 8/6/2011
I love it T-T keep up the good work!

-Ed