Reviews for Born To Bleed
Kylandor chapter 9 . 1/14/2014
Keep on writing! this is AMAZING. [Though I would prefer keeping Constantine and Dante from turning gay, considering Constantine should try to avoid hell as much as possible and Dante doesn't swing that way regardless of popular opinion, just saying]

The Story is great so far and I'll be following it. Also, I would appreciate the chance for Dante to Devil Trigger against a large group of demons. Just saying.

till next time - Kylandor
riina chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I love this crossover because it's really well written but it also works as a crossover. It seems to be a couple of years from the last chapter update but I would love to see you continue this at some point :)
MiuMiu chapter 9 . 3/31/2012
I don't even know how I found your story, at first I was all "Wtf Constantine and DMC cross-over, honestly?" but oh my god.. even if the idea in my mind didn't sound good, I was soooo wrong I can't believe how awesome and well written it is, you made it work so well and DAMN what a story! 3

So please, please, please continue! 3 3 3
KittyWillCutYou chapter 9 . 1/13/2012
...I don't even know how to prise you...for a good couple minutes I was speechless and I want more. This is going on my list of wonderful thigs...it ain't comin' off either.
Jack chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Still reading, just so you know. D:

Don't let this die.
RockerRema13 chapter 9 . 6/16/2010
This needs to continue. Like now. :I

Im waiting for this hot action that I have been promised with hints and taunts, please.
Semjaza chapter 9 . 3/28/2010
I love this! :D Are you planning to continue it? I hope you do; it's so hard to find stories that actually have plots. Your writing is excellent, and the storyline is coherent and interesting. My only (extremely minor) issue is John being a bit OOC, but that may be because you are writing John from the movie, not the comics. And Movie!John is kind of weak and religious compared to the cocky badass Comics!John. But oh well, extremely minor, I'm just being picky. This is an awesome story and I hope you finish it. :D
Mimi-ride-nationwide chapter 9 . 2/13/2010
oh you updated!

I love the interaction you did between Lucifer and John.

I chuckled at 'Lucy'. Seems like something John would do.
BlackRose-FlowerofDeath chapter 9 . 1/30/2010
Oh snap! So this is before the movie or after? I can't wait for the next chappie!

BlackRose
AAA chapter 9 . 1/26/2010
thanx for the update! love this fic since it's been hard for me to find any good crossovers anymore.

btw, the green star mentioned in this chapter - i'm pretty sure it's called a 'vital star' not 'devil star'. devil stars are the purple stars that Dante uses to replenish his magic or whatever that helps him Devil Trigger.

but yeah...

again, love this fic. keep up he great work.
Eric Draven201 chapter 9 . 1/23/2010
Interesting turn of events. plus Lolz to John's face at eating the devil star. I'm to see an update for this and I can't wait see what's up next.

Awesome job!
blackhawk68 chapter 9 . 1/19/2010
How odd. I was actually thinking about this story a few days ago.

Anyway. Great so far. Update soon, yeah?
rockerrema13 chapter 8 . 1/16/2010
Oh. Im expecting a save from Dante. But a part of me wants Gabriel to appear outta no where- just for drama reasons and jealous!Dante. xD

The tension between the two is nicely thick and well described.

So lets see that number 9 :D
Eric Draven201 chapter 8 . 11/13/2009
Wha-oh! Do I predict a last minute save on Dante's part?

Please keep up the awesome work.
blackhawk68 chapter 8 . 11/11/2009
Yay! You finally updated! Makes me happy.

This was a pretty cool chapter, well written as usual. Keep it going and update soon!