Reviews for JxHQ: To Catch A Thief
hervissa chapter 8 . 3/12
The Joker/Harley romance is dark and twisted and crazy and wonderful.
Heheheehehhh ;D

This has been a WONDERFUL story.
As in, well written, amazingly thought out and full of the best kind of stuff fanfiction can offer.
Definitely in my favourites.

And you, you better keep writing!
This talent is too preciousss not to be used! :D

hervissa chapter 7 . 3/12
FIRST OF ALL
YOU WENT TO SDCC
FOR REAL?!
Extremely, insanely jealous.

...hope you had a good time there :D

Anyway!
This chapter is very, very good.
Benjamin is awesome. Like, really awesome.
Poor lad.

And Joker is as insane as ever.

I JUST NEED TO KNOW IF IT WAS HARLEY DOING ALL THAT STUFF
AND HELL IF THEY WON'T END UP TOGETHER I WILL BE ANGRY
Eheheheheh :D

hervissa chapter 6 . 3/12
OOooohhhh.
So Jokey boy likes bananas...
[dirty minded bastard ;]]

Poor, poor Benita.
She deserves some praise for being so effing brave.

And Joker...Joker is acting reeeeally strangely. But hey, with him, it's normal, I guess... :D

hervissa chapter 5 . 3/12
Ouch.
Pooooor Jimmy.
He didn't deserve that.
But then again, working for a maniac like Jokey boy is a dangerous job.

...and Harley's doing quite some job - if it's her...

hervissa chapter 4 . 3/12
I hope I'm right in my guess that our dear little Harley is behind that..? :D

...by the way, the never-playing-the-piano-again is pretty awful and scary thing. *shudders* I play the piano myself, and hell, this would be a nightmare.

Still, an amazing chapter.

hervissa chapter 3 . 3/12
I hate to say it, Mistah J, but you probably /should/ try and so something with those choleric outbursts of yours.
Eheheheheh.

Veery interesting chapter with a very interesting insight into Jokey's mind.

Can't wait for moaarrrr :)

hervissa chapter 2 . 3/12
Ouuuuch.
Jokey Jokey.
You REALLY need to learn how to treat a girlfriend. Especially one so devoted and loving as Harley.

Poor HQ.
Wish her luck, I guess...

hervissa chapter 1 . 3/12
Aww, seems like Harley is still a bit soft underneath all the madness...
This started really well! Can't wait to read the next chapters! :)

Yiko Zipper chapter 8 . 1/22/2013
i guess Harley keeps hopping off and on from feeling empathy and disregarding it completely. not sure if i should call this insanity, or just complete obsession.
how did the joker find out it was her? he didn't seem to know this during the story. or maybe i'm just being silly and am not understanding something... :)
this is a really great story! i really liked it, especially since not many people are that good at writing (any type of) mystery fanfiction. hehe. and the joker is wonderful! and you're very good at different backstories and diverse characters. respect!
can't wait to read more of your work!
rock on, lady! :)
Gladrial10 chapter 8 . 3/2/2012
SUCCESS! Yes, success at all the things you were trying to accomplish in this fic. YAY! I now demand a smut filled story following these events. Only then, will I be completely satisfied.
Gladrial10 chapter 7 . 3/2/2012
Poor Benjamin. I liked him. He was feisty. And I too believe Joker to be a true patriot. What other country would let him get away with half the crap he pulls. And you never told me that you met Dini, Timm, And Hamil! I expect full details in an e-mail. How could you not take the opportunity to gloat?
Gladrial10 chapter 6 . 3/2/2012
Banana split cupcakes. Oh, E you sly thing you. Leave it to you to find a reason he couldn't kill someone. I'm loving this story!
Gladrial10 chapter 4 . 3/2/2012
Joker unsuccessfully trying to have a conversation with his victim is hilarious.
Gladrial10 chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
Love it! You painted a wonderful picture. I can see than and all their little nuances in my head. I think him kicking her out rather than getting violent was a great touch. I'm playing with the hesitation idea myself in my upcoming fix.
alocin chapter 8 . 8/24/2010
Oh *happy sighs*! This was an awesome ending. I'd been wondering how it would play out, and thought Harley might have staged a final "performance" with the Joker invited to attend or maybe she would gone public as the person behind the crime spree and given herself up - happy in Arkham with Joker knowing it was all her. But this - tracing her despair and how she'd confronted the path she had to take to win back his (trust? faith? love? all of them?), and then Joker seeking her out - was much better. It shows that with the right despairing, hopeless, last-gasp motivation Harley can truly channel Joker-level ingeniusly horrific ideas and carry them off successfully. No wonder he's proud of his little pumpkin pie!

I declare this to be made of win.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »