|Reviews for Harry Potter and the Great Escape|
| kyle.hill.7965692 chapter 5 . 6/21/2015
Well looks like you found a way to get quick fame! Your 15 mins of fame!
| kyle.hill.7965692 chapter 4 . 6/21/2015
I have noticed that it seems the fan fics that are not afraid to question things tend to be longer and actually act as real stories while *cookie cutter* fics tend to be real short and not as much substance.
Great for a quick munchie but nothing really sustaining. More like going to Sonic Burgers where there is not much flavor.
| kyle.hill.7965692 chapter 2 . 6/21/2015
Interesting idea but sadly you choose the *cookie cutter* method instead of Harry being independent and able to *put the pieces together* type fic.
| Saramagician chapter 16 . 6/11/2013
Wow! It was very interesting! I liked it! Severus' action was very Gryfindorish, but that's one of the reason we like him, isn't it? *Wink*
| Guest chapter 16 . 11/1/2012
| MadSpaceMarine chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
| Sailor Pandabear chapter 16 . 4/23/2012
| JlovesGaara chapter 16 . 2/15/2012
This was a very good story. It was exciting and adventurous. I liked how Snape became protective of Harry, and that he had the balls to sacrifice himself for Harry. How sweet.
| YeCatsJ chapter 16 . 1/12/2012
| Lady Asphodelic chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I'm getting drawn into this story. I'll read more )
| tigerlily124 chapter 16 . 11/13/2011
Good story! Thank you!
| Starting Afresh chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
I love u. Thank u fir this it is awesome! U sooooo deserve all those reviews. SS xxxx
| PVersusNP chapter 16 . 5/22/2011
Well done! That was a really gripping fic and the characters were really well presented. Hagrid was awesome, and I particularly liked Harry's line about Snape cutting the ropes with his sharp wit :)
Just a few things weren't quite right for me, though I'm probably just being a bit dim:
1) Why didn't Snape just Apparate Harry somewhere instead of wandering aimlessly around on the cliffs?
2) You put "Deatheaters" and "deatheaters" quite a few times, but it's actually "Death Eaters". Just a small detail, but if it's wrong it kindof gives off the impression that you haven't really read the books/put much effort into the fic (I'm sure that's not true but that's just what that sort of thing usually hints at).
3) This might just be my computer acting up, but your scene changes and your author's notes ran into each other, which was a bit confusing at first. Maybe put some line breaks in to clarify when you're switching the viewpoint to a different scene?
4) I find it quite hard to believe that Sirius would see that whole exchange with Voldemort on the cliffs and then just wander off.
5) It's "labyrinth", not "labrynth", and it's "kidnapping" not "kidnaping". I nearly didn't bother reading this because the name of the first chapter was spelt incorrectly (I'm glad I did though).
6) There are a lot of Cruciatus curses going on here...Stunning spells etc are usually used first in duels, even by Death Eaters, as they incapacitate people for longer. That's not important at all but I thought I'd put it out there anyway.
Looking back on that, it sounds really critical but I actually really enjoyed the story! I'm just trying to be constructive I guess :)
| lololololololol chapter 16 . 5/20/2011
so is harry dead? NOOOOO! Need. Sequal. NOW!
| hello chapter 16 . 4/17/2011
nice u shud try to submit some stories of ur own to a publisher