Reviews for Of Cookies and Brownies
Aoky chapter 5 . 11/5/2013
The next chapter pleaseee XDD i really love shinxsena! /
TezuSezu chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
Please update *cryin' out LOUD * ! The story is 'tensai'ly made ! It's amazing ! It's not too OOC , or i can put this as balance . . . And ! MEGA ULTRA SUPER INTERESTEST SHINXSENA FIC I EVER READ ! *teary eyes* PLEASE UPDATE I BEG YOU FOR ALL I HAVE TO BOW UNTIL MY BACK BROKE!
59802718flame chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
Plz finish this story it has really caught my interest
Krinya chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
For the love of Ame Futo(-o) POST THE LAST CHAPTER ALREADY! Please. You say it only has one more chapter! with yaoi! You said you will complete it but its been like... *checking...* No, sorry, OVER A FRICKIN YEAR!
I like this story very much, and I want to see it to the end. Now go make me proud.*She says in a completely serious manner _
TaryTray Twins412 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
"The only real threat to Japan is Hiruma..." tat is tru my friends so tru

lol sexual warfare, surprise sex never heard those names for rape/rough sex
sheepykitty chapter 5 . 5/20/2012
*cries furiously- but its been a montttth since you updated! DX omg, final chapter next? update soon please! i love this fanficcu very much so! your writing style is so funny XD hahaha!
Deathray101 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
hope you up date soon
JusticeCross chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
update please!
TaryTray Twins412 chapter 5 . 2/12/2012
OMG! i can't wait for the last chapter, after that hint at some action i'm smoldering!

takami and hiruma r so evil and i liked 'em the anime/manga too (mixed feelings D:) i hope sena and kazune's love triumph all lolz! XD
BreeBBreakDance chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
I love it!

Can't wait fire next chapter!

otakuxfanxgirl chapter 5 . 1/24/2012
So fuun~
Doctor.Uta chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
Woot, ShinxSena! Will the whole 'operation: rape Sena' be resolved before any real damage can be done?

Yusuke kun chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! an update! XD

anyways... the chapter is good! though lots of spelling error...

hahaha, shin is such a gentleman! takimi is such a villain! and i like sakuraba defending shin! XD

wanna read the finale!

so please update sooooooooooooon! XD
Amber chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
This is really, really good. I just wish you would update soon. Ive wanted to read a sena/shin fic for a while but all I found was Hiruma/random male or girl. I think you really have a good feel of the characters and a good sense of humor (the cat, the guy at the store). The only bad thing I could say about this is when you refer to kaze as the replacement eyesheild when Hiruma goes all molestation on him. I get why you used it, but at first I was like “hold the phone. Is the author trying to say that what Hiruma is doing to Kaze is what he would do to Sena?” o.o But anywho, its an amazing fic, please please please update soon. I wanna know what Shin is gonna do about the Everest Pair, he cant hurt the guy he really likes...and yes, the pervert part of me wants to see those two finally hook up.
SLYSWN chapter 4 . 11/22/2011
Squee its the little gems like these that remind me of why I love this series and considering Shin and Sena is so damn hard to come by, hats off to you for making it brilliant..just love it!