Reviews for Spontaneous
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Soooooo cute! Wish you would continue!
Dwittz chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
:D
Ty chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Another awesome story per usual
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
PokePikaPal chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
beautiful. this story has been on my favorites' list forever, but this is just a perfect one-shot, not only combining misty and ash's "best-friend" relationships, but also them finding romance in a sweet, light, and touching way. no overwhelming drama, life-threatening situations, or dire diseases. just a few awkward moments, and conversations that make you smile :) good job!
be bright chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Aww, so very cute. I love the last line. Make yourself comfortable in my favorites list! ;)
fairy-girl27 chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Such a totally cute and kawaii story! It was hilarious, I laughed nearly all the way through, and writing it from Misty’s point of view was brilliant! Ash and Misty are so sweet together, they are meant to be! (Yes, yes, huge Ash/Misty fan here!) Again the story is wonderfully written - you are so talented, I wish I could write like you. I can't believe it; I've just read three of your fics in a row and added all of them to my favourites list... that just proves what a great writer you are!

The last line was pure genius by the way! "M. He tastes like cherries." Lucky Misty. _
Cutie Blossom chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
That was simply wonderful! _ Loved it! Very good! _
A very depressed but now cheered up Mia chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
Thank you. I feel like crap. (dumb complicated boys) and I had to read the mushiest thing I could get my hands off fast and this was perfect without being too mushy to make me sick.
It was lovely and I hope lets me review.
Spiraea Kozak chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
sorry but i juz had an egging feeling that "spontaneous" was not all that appropriate... so i checked it up and heres spontaneous in
1. Happening or arising without apparent external cause; self-generated.
2. Arising from a natural inclination or impulse and not from external incitement or constraint.
3. Unconstrained and unstudied in manner or behavior.
from what i gather... misty's apparent spontaneousness was caused by ash and brock's conversation! i guess "initiative" might be a better choice but hey, spontaneous sounds better there!
Spiraea Kozak chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
i liked the part about when brock called misty on the train! and i noticed you probably cut out a huge chunk of a potential story by making misty's destination the end of the line, else she might be late and all the blah blah blah will happen...
i like it when misty listens in on the conv between brock and ash but isnt this way of "discovering love" a little over used?
but still, as always, i loved it! great job and keep writing!
Hawaiian Potagee chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
Another great fic, how the hell do ya do it. Must be the fact you were also raised on a island that i enjoy this stories so must. Well LONG LIVE FANFICTION MADE BY ERINA-CHAN. ALOHA 8 ).
Kintora chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
ok. Yup, it was a good story! Only, I got a bit confused about the ending as in, were they kissing? Or licking each other as a lolly pop stick? *coughcough* Kinda nasty the I thought of it... But I liked it never-the-less as it got me cracking up at some parts!
Thundermage chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
This was hilarious! I liked the cherryade addiction thing Ash had going on. I also liked the last line a lot! Very good fic! Great job as always. And as I always say "Keep up the good work!"
Apple-Aipom chapter 1 . 10/2/2002