Reviews for Strays
Inu Tashiro p chapter 6 . 9/15/2014
I adore this!
CherokeeDixon chapter 22 . 7/7/2013
ok... Fuck! I have read more than 300 fictions by now... nd between all that... maybe 50 four brothers. Im always looking for this kind of fic BobbyxJack... I have a real crush on them *coof who aint coof* nd the pairing... but hell!
This has to be one of the besf fics EVER! I dont care if I spend the whole day stuck in my cell phone reading it... IT WA G!
:3 I loved how you put Jack like a street guy nd Bobby like the bad guy, it was freaking hilarious xD
nd then you broke me with a heart-broken Bobby... nd I totally crushed *I mean I also have a crush on Mark e.e so picturing him... like crying... like that scene in the movie when hes crying in the bathroom... just ashaidjahdk*
well... fuck Im in love with this c': totally to my very favs!

Hello's from Mex c':
CherokeeDixon chapter 21 . 7/7/2013
aww hell , I said "read the whole novel nd then coment in the last chapter" ya know, im not so 'leaving reviews' kind... BUT
Hell if this chapter didnt turn me mad, crazy, a freaking crying baby!
I was so in the baby mod when Bobby cried... ._. I CANT
Ok... I will save the rest for the other review :3 I just really needed to say this
WriterExpress15 chapter 21 . 7/18/2012
I mean be careful of the *small* actions.
WriterExpress15 chapter 22 . 7/18/2012
Oh my god! This is one of the best fanfictions I have read in a really long time. I know this because it is not every fanfic that I am screaming at my computer and talking to myself as if I'm watching the most dramatic crime soap opera to ever grace television (which is exactly what I was doing the whole time I was reading this!) I mean, oh my god, that twist with Jack's name and Bobby's connection to his family, I did not see that one coming at all! Strays is just fanfic crime drama deliciousness, seriously you did a wonderful job with the story. Some small writing tips, careful with the same actions of the characters, be sure to keep them consistent. There were a few lines that were like "*whoever* passes out, he looks around the room..." If he's passed out, he can't look around the room so I find myself having to decide whether I want to picture the person passed out or concious. This is a really minor thing that hardly messes with the awesome flow of the tale. Also, this was a total 'T' rated story, not 'M'. I am glad about the mishap because I don't usually read anything, but M rated stories, so if this was accurately rated 'T' I would have never found this beautiful thing. Some people though can be a little sticky about this sort of thing, so be mindful of ratings also. Other than that, I must say you are one great story teller. Best believe, I am definitely subscriibing to author. I look forward to reading your other works. :)
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 22 . 7/1/2012
You excel at this fandom, beautiful job!
betweenlife chapter 22 . 11/13/2011
Aaaww I loved this! Great work. :)
within desire chapter 22 . 10/16/2011
i ain't gonna say nothing else than u rock got me all tensed and reading till i get dizzy. oh god u should own the brothers and make your fucking own movie way to go great fuck.
Blue-Moons169 chapter 22 . 10/2/2011
This fanfiction has to be one of the best I have ever read. I felt as if I was reading an actual novel. The characterization was perfect and so were the interactions between them. Everything about this story just seemed soooo real. I kinda wish the movie was like this. I really don't know what else to say but BRAVO! This was f**king amazing!

PCE&LVE

Blue
RogueStorm84 chapter 22 . 8/13/2011
Phew *wipes brow* tht was intense. Gotta say it was really good loved Em and I liked how the boys weren't raised together. I felt bad for Lucy though. I wanted to kill Victor and Luke when Jack was all beat up. Now I can go on and on about what I loved but I won't just know that I loved your story
charlotte chapter 22 . 6/1/2011
fucking amazing :)
vlad3722 chapter 22 . 1/17/2011
I love this story. I love the characters and their interactions. You did a great job with the plot. Everything kept me fascinated so that I couldn't put it down. It's so interesting the way you portray the fact that they love eachother with little glimpses into their heads showing how much they don't want to leave eachother. I can just imagine them going on and living together happily. Great story.
DarkSpring chapter 22 . 1/3/2011
Hey, I"ve never read a slash fic for Four Brothers and deff. never thought I would read one for Jack and Bobby. But this was an awesome story. I loved it. Even the tender intimate moments! Awesome!
Ashcola17 chapter 22 . 9/29/2010
aww come on this is rated m and no getting it on whats wrong with you. now not to say it not a good story cause it is its just whats the point of it being rated m if there is no loven.
JustineAme chapter 22 . 6/20/2010
omg this story was so great! i couldn't stop reading! you are an awesome writer man! i'm so gonna fav you!