Reviews for A Darker Shade of Green
Manley24 chapter 14 . 4/14
this story keeps getting better and better!
Manley24 chapter 8 . 4/10
I'm loving the detail you've put into these storys i find each chapter making me want to keep reading more n more ... cant wait for your next update in the new story
Manley24 chapter 4 . 4/8
seems like forever ago when i first read this story cant wait for an update in the new one.
Manley24 chapter 2 . 4/7
love this story ...
Manley24 chapter 1 . 4/3
So I been patiently waiting for you to update your latest story and I've decided I'm going to go back and re read your series!

You are by far one of the most talented writers I've seen ion this site. Keep up the great work I'd love to see an early introduction out of Justin, he was a great character in the series, an by far my favorite.

Keep up the great work!
SageModeSasuke chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
Not quite as dark, and brutal as I expected, but not bad none the less.
SageModeSasuke chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
First. My condolences to you.

Second. You start this story off quite well. Keep up the good work.
Mysty Star chapter 24 . 11/7/2014
Wow. I really love your story. That was brilliantly thought up and executed. Really, a truly great story. Keep up the amazing work!
kagero-tanaka chapter 13 . 7/9/2014
I put your story in my queue on the app for the longest and I finally gotten time to sit down and start reading it. Through I am only partly through your story I have really been enamored by the way you have been able to retell the evil green ranger saga. I find myself wanting and crave more as I am make my way through your story. I really like the raw and grittiness of the story and how well you are able to keep the characters so well in canon at the same time. If you keep writing like this you are mostly on your way to become a great and inspiring writer. This has been one of my favorite chapters thus far and I look forward to divulging into the rest of this amazing story!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/15/2014
Yep that was hot. But so True about punk Kimberly too.
Corianna15 chapter 10 . 1/4/2014
Ouch... that was a diabolical chapter. Muhaha.
Marie Kenobi chapter 21 . 11/12/2013
It feels like everything is finally coming together. You sure have put poor Tommy through the wringer, but it sounds like Jason is going to do everything in his power to be there to support him. I'm a bit curious, actually, about how you're going to handle the event of Tommy becoming leader. I'm a Jason girl at heart (so I eat up any scenes you write that center around him-especially angst/torture!) and I've never been happy with how the series handled his "demotion". I know they did it because Austin St. John chose to leave the series halfway through, but it still felt like a slap in the face for Jason and fans alike.
Marie Kenobi chapter 20 . 11/5/2013
Favorite parts from this chapter:

Kimberly's take-over of her brother's Nintendo.

The conversation between Jason and Tommy. Something about the scene where Tommy punches the force field, Jason calmly steps back, and then humbly tells Tommy (as he's writhing in pain) that he'd hate to see him permanently injured just hits a chord. Great little bit right there.

The reveal of the knockout gas. I was so sure you were going to allow Tommy to escape and force the Rangers to start over again that I was getting pretty perturbed. This could have very well been a highly disgruntled review, lol.

Billy's line at the end of knowing exactly what he was doing with the tape of Tommy's father. You know he knows how bad things are about to get for Tommy, and he certainly hasn't forgotten the torment he himself was put through, but he wants to help Tommy enough that he's willing to be there and do that for/to him.

I know I've said this plenty of times before, but great job. :-)

Marie Kenobi chapter 19 . 11/5/2013
Yay for the battle chapter! I loved how Jason and Tommy were so focused on each other that they completely blocked out everyone else. (Granted, that really wasn't very responsible of either of them, but we won't go there... ;-) ) Action scenes can be hard for some people to write, but I commend you, because you know how to do it and how to do it well. You put the reader in the action and make it easy to imagine every little nuance and movement of the protagonists. I could feel Jason and Tommy's pain and frustration and exhaustion as they battled each other. Very nicely done! You're also good at leaving the reader on the edge of their seats. You get the Rangers into situations that, even as a writer myself, I can't figure out how they're going to get out of them. There have been so many "tight-spots" you've put the Rangers into that they've had a hard time getting out of-if they get out at all-and honestly there are some moments I just want to strangle you for putting them there, lol. That said, go Jason! It feels like the Rangers are finally making progress after all they've been through. I'm looking forward to Tommy's transformation.

Marie Kenobi chapter 16 . 11/4/2013
Looove the new monsters. Clown Man cracked me up. I understand Tommy's fear entirely and I loved his reactions every time Clown Man said something that no one else could apparently hear. Everyone's reaction to Grizzlinator was also hilarious. I'm looking forward to next chapter's battle!