Reviews for Friend Or Foe
Sakura Incognito chapter 11 . 7/24/2005
hey , i love your story and that cliffy! my god you need to hurry up and update the next chapter a.s.a.p.! and i mean it! no offense. ok good luck with it, ja!
Azith chapter 11 . 6/30/2004
Please add another chapter you can't just leave it like this for 2 years I like it alot. What happened I know he wasd up to somthing but can you please get back to writing to add another chapter one more thing can you please read and review Forget Me Not.
koreenuh chapter 11 . 4/21/2004
i know you haven't updated for a very long time.. but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...onegai.. pls continue to write! its a wonderful story. it'll be such a pity if you just stop here. i SO TOTALLY LOVE IT! it's GREAT! sugoi sugoi sugoi! keep it going, ne?
flowergurl13 chapter 11 . 2/21/2004
great story! please update soon!
A LiTTle SomeOnE chapter 11 . 1/22/2003
AAARRRGGGGGHHHHHHH! wat a big slacko you r! i have to admit, i just saw this and thought, ' i guess ill quickly read this' and then poof i didn't stop and NOW...U NO CONTINUE YET! *sigh* oh well just, finish soon..VERY soon..
Mitski chapter 11 . 12/13/2002
UPDATE CHEWY!

YOUR FIC IS SO COOL! YOU BETTA UPDATE OR I WUN STOP TEASING YOU AND SET! XD

-ur kawaii mom mitski XD

nah

-mitski :P
Mira-san chapter 1 . 11/8/2002
woah! Hiroshi ish up to sumthing! Quick! call 911! call the police! call the swat team! what the hell is a swat team?
Eliza Leonhart chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
hey june-ee!

it's cardejah.. i just wanted to check out your fics and this looks like tha most promising one heh.. gonna read it now... i'll give you feedback in school~ lol _
cherrywolf chapter 11 . 8/29/2002
This is such a nice story! keep updating, I can't wait to see the next chapter!
Little Blossom chapter 11 . 6/12/2002
EVIL, EVIL CLIFFY. you can't stop there. you better tyoe fast girl
Wind Goddess chapter 11 . 6/7/2002
Hey! THAT WAS A FANTASTIC CHAPTER! That's so sad that Syaoran-kun told Sakura-chan that their "special moment" meant nothing...I hope nothing bad happens to Sakura-chan. I wonder if Syaoran-kun is gonnna rescue her! I hope you upload soon! I'll be waiting! Onegai? I wonder wat evil Hiroshi is planning? I'll be looking forward to reading the next chapter! _
Miyuki Hamasaki chapter 11 . 6/7/2002
ARG U! A CLIFFY? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! U BETTER KEEP WRITING! KEEP WRITING I TELL U!
Sweet Anime Fan chapter 11 . 6/4/2002
Hey there! I haven't talked to you in a loooong time. Well anyway, things are starting to get interesting with the so called "villain" Hiroshi. And stupid Syaoran why'd he have to go and tell Sakura the kiss meant nothing? There was more ET in this chapter as well. That's good, I like ET. _
Sapphire-chan chapter 11 . 6/3/2002
waaaaaahhhhhhhh... how could u end like this? -_-;;; neways, continue reeeeeaalllll soon! *holds the floppy containing the next chapter of one of her fics as ransom* if u dun continue, I wont update until u do! *chuckles evilly as Summer Rain who is standing next to her sweat drops* So... C- O- N- T- I- N- U- E!
CherryBlossom chapter 11 . 6/3/2002
SUMMER RAIN!NO MORE CLIFFIES! You know who this is! hee hee! Sorry but Cliffies are annoying! no offense or anything! i luv your fic but the cliffy is bad! hee hee! can't wait for the next one!