Reviews for Friend Or Foe
Angel chapter 9 . 3/27/2002
Hey Summer Rain! Thank You so much fo that comment you wrote in your fic! I'm honored that I

was your 100TH reviewer. Don't worry I'll continue reading your fic! This chapter was great.

*Angel* You can email!
Sakura Kinomoto7 chapter 9 . 3/27/2002
HOEEEEEEEEE! KAWAII chapter! *Kero-chan flys over to sakura* I especially liked the part where the KID gets imbarrased what a dumb as-*SMAK* That will teach you Kero-chan! Well any way AWESOME story keep up the great wrighting! and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GET THE NEXT CHAPTER UP SOON!

Ja ne

~*~Sakura Kinomoto~*~
Alice chapter 9 . 3/27/2002
SOooo good! You're fanfic is perfect! I do have a suggestion...maybe you should write more details because it's kinda short but otherwise, it's a-okay!
Dr Megalomania chapter 9 . 3/27/2002
Eriol shrugged and made that “crazy” sign to indicate that Syaoran was nut.

Everyone seemed satisfied and continued whatever they were doing.

- hee hee! [goes on sniggering for a few minutes, wipes tear from eye] i dunno why i find that so funny, could be becuase of this scene i've been wrting between eriol and syaoran, but that line is funny! i love it! please continue and keep up the greatness of this story... Syaoran was a nut... hee hee!
Little Blossom chapter 9 . 3/27/2002
Great chap , and poor Syaoran getting tortured by Eriol again. please continue soon.
CherryBlossom chapter 9 . 3/27/2002
You're fanfic is sooooo Kawaii! I simply adoar it! When will you add a new chapter to it!

Please continue. OOH one question. What is up with the braselt and this new guy that showed up all of a sudden? Please finish and complete this soooo totaly Kawaii fanfic! I Love it! THis fanfic even made me laugh a little bit.
butterflygrl4 chapter 9 . 3/27/2002
That was hilarious at the end. LOL. E-mail me when u have the next chapter up. Also with the title too.
Loo'd chapter 9 . 3/27/2002
SUGOI! SO KAWAII! *sparkly eyes* Sakura and Sayoran MUST be together! *Tomoyo laugh..from the second movie..Ohohohohohohohohohohohohoho!* Oh yes..Tomoyo-sama? Give me a few copies, okay? *innocent smile*
rini124 chapter 9 . 3/27/2002
This was so kawaii and funny. I hope you continue soon k
Sapphire-chan chapter 9 . 3/27/2002
ARGH! U HAFTA CONTINUE, YA HEAR ME! As Ur best friend, Sapphire- chan... WANTS YA TA CONTINUE! U BETTER! *sweat drops* now what did I wanna say... Oh yeah... CONTINUE ASAP, SUMMER RAIN OR U WILL NOT HEAR THE END OF IT FROM ME! Mwha ha ha! *sweat drops once again* And when you get MORE reviews, u HAFTA HAFTA continue ASAP, k? *sweat drops for the thrid time* And u JUZ JUZ JUZ HAFTA continue, ESPECIALLY when you got more reviews than me for 9 chapters for a fic and I continue my fics faster than ya even as so, U JUZ JUZ NEED TO CONTINUE!

~Sapphire- chan~
Sd-Fan chapter 2 . 3/23/2002
Nice fic...its so cute the way you wrote how sakura suddenly noticed saoran's eyes and all that and I could actually feel how dissapointed Saoran was when he couldn't get the bracelet for sakura...shows that the both of them really are meant for each other they way they do things for each other ne?
Angel chapter 8 . 3/17/2002
Hey Summer Rain! Once again a successful chapter. I gotta say it was great. Can't wait for the next one. Bye

*Angel*

You can email!
Wind Goddess chapter 8 . 3/16/2002
oooooh! Great chapter as usual! I luved it! Too bad Sakura-chan and Syaoran-kun just won't admit their feelings towards each other! They r so stubborn and dense and think the other person doesn't like them! But it's great to see Tomoyo-chan and Eriol-kun trying to get them together! Hiroshi is so evil to do this to Sakura-chan! Why can't he see that Syaoran-kun and Sakura-chan make a really kawaii couple and start trying to get them together and tape them! ~_~;;; *ooooops...i'm getting a little too carried away by taping ppl...hehe~* Well u have to continue! I luv it! It's turning out great! I'll be waiting for ur update! Put the next chapter up soon, onegai? _
tigerjade chapter 8 . 3/15/2002
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! its getting to be sooo exciting! can't wait to see what happens next! write more soon! love your story!

-Pochacco (o':'o)

Umm almost done with chapter 12 of my fic, just give me a week,-_-;;..heh..heh _;;
Sapphire-chan chapter 8 . 3/14/2002
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! MUST CONTINUE! MUST! -;;; Hmm... it sounds kinda familiar... I think in my fic, sakura fainted but didnt go to the hospital while... ARGH! I am babbling again! ANyway PLS PLS continue k?
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »