Reviews for Ginny's Final Battle
Lmb111514 chapter 8 . 3/4/2012
This was amazing, I loved it!:)
BeautifulDisaster321 chapter 8 . 8/5/2010
AWWWW cute
love from elysium chapter 8 . 1/1/2010
Beautiful story.
love from elysium chapter 6 . 1/1/2010
Oliver Boyd and the Rememberalls? I'm in love with his stuff he is so amazing! I didn't think that many people knew about him. If you haven't heard The Weasel King then I sugest you check him out, he's also great!

Great story by the way. I love Harry Ginny you did a great job with Ginny's character.
Lyric Medlie chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
"Real smooth Gin." Fred said smiling.

"Bugger off Fred"

- i loved that line! pure genius! :)
Julia Claire chapter 8 . 8/21/2009
I really enjoyed this story! I thought the last two chapters were especially well-writtne, and I really liked very last line- it was a great end to the story.
SWChica2005 chapter 8 . 8/16/2009
It was extremely short but an excellent ending nonetheless. Great job!
SWChica2005 chapter 7 . 8/16/2009
I always wondered how Harry would behave after the Final Battle and you basically described what had gone through my head. Great chapter...moving on to the last one.
trequor chapter 8 . 8/15/2009
It's decent
Pepper Lane chapter 8 . 8/15/2009
Yay! good ending; it gives very good closure. :)

Pepper
Pepper Lane chapter 7 . 8/15/2009
Beautiful. Perfect interactions for their characters, too. Really just a great chapter; it could've been exactly like this in the book if Rowling had cared enough to...oh, never mind. Great chapter, though. bit of a tearjerker, at least for me :*)

Pepper
SoNotAnOrdinaryGirl chapter 8 . 8/15/2009
I liked the last two chapters. THanks for letting me enjoy an awesome story :)
Julia Claire chapter 6 . 8/10/2009
Amazing chapter! I loved it. I didn't care that you didn't put Harry and Voldemort's conversation in it, I can read the book for that. Can't wait for the next chapter!
SWChica2005 chapter 6 . 8/1/2009
Great chapter! This whole battle is from Harry's POV and it's always nice to see if from someone else's.
Pepper Lane chapter 6 . 7/31/2009
oh wow i loved it! good suggestion for theme music, by the way, I was almost in tears. :*) all around a lovely story.