Reviews for Within
Guest chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
I just want to say that I love you.
Your story is amazing, and you should feel amazing.
Also. I can't help but notice that it hasn't been updated in a while, and while I cry my eyes out about that, I'm also going to beg you, on my knees, pitifully, to please please pleasepleasePLEASE updateorI'lldie.

Also. Did I mention I love you?
secretfreya chapter 3 . 7/6/2011
Hi...um please write more. I've been waiting for what seems like forever, and I really REALLY want to read more! This is such a great story, and I agree with the others who have said that you have managed to create sexual tension where there usually wouldn't be any. Awesome job! Please update!
cbrendible chapter 4 . 7/16/2010
Okay... that has got to be the most inconvenient place to leave a cliffie. I hope this review will kick start you into writing much more of this fic... please? I really like it, and I hope to read more really soon.
rebelxxwaltz chapter 4 . 7/4/2010
Haha- apparently I was so distracted (probably by a passing butterfly or something similarly random) that I didn't notice there was already a Chapter 4 to this story (how embarrassing). I'll make up for my oversight with a couple more comments...

First of all, I'm jealous of your dialogue. Everyone is delightfully in character, and the conversations are... resonant. Yeah, I guess that's the word I'm looking for. I can hear them being spoken in my head.

Secondly, I am amazed by how effectively you have managed to tantalize with body contact in situations that are, on the surface, non-romantic. You have succeeded in creating an impressive amount of sexual tension between Buffy and Giles in total defiance of the situation at hand. I am impressed, to say the least!

There. I think that about sums it up. As I said before, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. :)
rebelxxwaltz chapter 3 . 7/4/2010
Hi!

I found this after noticing that you posted your story from Summer of Giles here. I'm really liking this story- it's got a nice adventurous pace to it, and an interesting plot.

We all know that Buffy likes a little bit of 'monster in her man', so I guess Giles' rather mysterious condition here fits the bill. It's a neat and original idea, and enjoyable to read.

While reading this I have the impression that your realizations of the world you are creating are quite detailed and lush, and that's something that a reader can really appreciate. Hope you're planning to add to it soon! :)
Dreams of Forever chapter 4 . 6/26/2010
This is brilliant! Please update soon! :D
secretfreya chapter 4 . 5/11/2010
Oh please continue! This story is getting really good! But the chapters have been so infrequent... It's a good thing they aren't short too or I'd be very cranky lol. Great story. I can't wait to see where you're going to end up. Please oh please post soon. The waiting game is only fun when the updates are regular... But this every few months has to stop cuz my heart just can't take gilesy goodness so far apart... I need my weekly doses or I'll start withdrawals lol
nightwatchman707 chapter 4 . 5/7/2010
lol they didnt think that through too well did they. Cant wait for another chapter, this is great
blue talith chapter 4 . 5/4/2010
Wow-e! That's some action! Can hardly wait to see what Gomes will do for an encore!
Dimkaagon chapter 4 . 5/4/2010
You are so unique in your writing! This is still very interesting. You're doing a really great job with it. I loved the ending to this chapter. Cordelia, of coarse, was the only one who thought things through. That made me laugh. Fantastic job! I am very much looking forward to your next update, so PLEASE update soon! Thanks for writing, and good luck writing the next chapter! :D
Dimkaagon chapter 3 . 3/25/2010
Please update! This is a really intriguing story and I very much would like to know where you are taking this. I love stories like this, the ones that are so unique and exciting! I can't wait for your next update! :D Thanks for writing and good luck writing the next chapter!
valkyrie23 chapter 3 . 3/13/2010
update please update plz plz plz plz plz
blue talith chapter 3 . 12/29/2009
Thank you for this much appreciated update to your story, Gomes!
Autumnevening chapter 3 . 12/29/2009
Well! That was absolutely fantastic. :D It was such a surprise to see the update notification in my email box. I can't wait until Giles and Buffy get a moment of quiet. Good job, very in character. I look forward to the next bit. :D
Depresnjak chapter 2 . 12/7/2009