Reviews for Gravestone Shadows
RagnarIsStillCrazy chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
Holmes can be very protective of Watson.
RagnarIsStillCrazy chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Hang in there, Holmes.
Mysterylover17 chapter 2 . 12/26/2009
Brilliant! Thought provoking and sad. But beautifully written.
Monty Twain chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
That was darling... Oh poor old HOlmes, poor old Watson... I love that they love each other.
Pompey chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
Ohh. Sweetness in between the gentle bickering!
reflekshun chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
I love the comraderie in this story. Can't wait for you to post more. Thanks for sharing.
KCS chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
*shivers* I had to wait to review this, because reading the first chapter kind of freaked me out, in a good scary kind of way. Reading it in drabble form is one thing but that story, all of them put together, was no less than gut-twisting. And it hit too close to home for me, because my first week of my freshman year of college my church visitation partner was hit by a van in Chicago, right in front of me. She's fine now, but it could have been a close thing and really traumatized me for months (I still am afraid to cross busy streets, I admit) - and so I had to wait a while on this one to review. You're so wonderfully vivid, you know.

That being said, I was glad to read this second chapter. Even though it was a little thought-provokingly sad, the tone overall was sweet to compensate. Holmes was no less than adorable, with the cigarette ash - love that bit of dialogue in particular, btw, for some reason - and the ending. Sometimes the only way to banish a ghost is with a tangible presence, and you showed that clearly here.

Thoughtful and somber, but with light touches here and there - I love that. Wonderful addendum to a heartwrenching drabble series.
medcat chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
This is very good! I'm glad you decided to expand the bit from your 100 bees. This line was brilliant:

“I plan on keeping my body and soul together for quite a while yet,” I said, gently prying the cigarette from his hand and laying it on the side table. “If you wish to do the same, you’ll stop this constant smoking."

Looking forward to more,