Reviews for happily ever after
Kiauna Gray chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
While extremely short, you get away with it as it is a lovely little piece that simply is capturing a moment in each of their days. Very nice.
TheChronicler1209 chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
Aaaw! love your story! its soo sweet! you take 'simple, yet effective' to a whole new level. writing in short and conveying as much as you do is a skill to possess and yours is PERFECT!
meadow-music chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
Great chapter :)
pigckle8 chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
I love your characterizations! I hope you continue these one shots in the future! I love reading about Nick and Mia after she's been crowned Queen.
AmianCahill22 chapter 5 . 4/24/2013
I just lalalooove this story!

Good work my dear!
Kurosaki224 chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
These little drabbles are so darn sweet and adorable! I love you for writing them! :D
Saoirse7 chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
Aww, poor Michael. I'm sure he does wish that he'd never walked away. But could he have stood all the popularity, even if he'd stayed? Sweet and touching, yet in a sad way. Nice. :)
Saoirse7 chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
Oh, this was so sweet! I love these small snapshots of what their life might have been like. Lovely little story! :)
incompetent dabbler chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
Gah, I love this! I love the simplicity. Nicholas and Mia are just lovely together too.
finaljoy chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
I really love the little scenes you provide here! They're sweet and funny, like Mia, and they really capture a feel of elegance and mischief, like Nick.

Love them, and hope you write more :)
oldmoviewatcher chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
I know this was written years ago, but it is VERY cute.
Ms. SpearBourne chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Aw, short and so sweet. :-)
hogwartswonderland chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
Cute. I was waiting for a 'but' somewhere in this chapter...
ThePotterGeek chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
I hope you keep going with this. I think you're spot on, and these are really sweet.
Daddy's Little Pyro chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
Mia makes a wonderful princess. And an even better Queen :)