Reviews for Everything
delete-account-please-6568622 chapter 14 . 3/7
I liked this story it was perfect and it was absolute and I had to stop reading it cause it came to the end of it.
delete-account-please-6559878 chapter 14 . 3/2
Got to say this story was excellent and I couldn’t stop reading this awesome story but the saying goes is what is good must come to an end.
delete-account-please-6410135 chapter 14 . 2/28
This was so brilliant and could not stop reading this radiant story but I had to as it came to an end.
delete-account-please-6358491 chapter 14 . 2/11
Glad to have located this story. Could not stop reading this remarkable and it really was terrific.
delete-account-please-6354030 chapter 14 . 2/10
I’m glad to have picked this story. I thought it was fantastic and couldn’t stop reading it cause it was very incredible.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 14 . 11/20/2013
Excellent story couldn’t stop reading it really did like it is sad it is over.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 14 . 11/12/2013
this was a good story couldn’t stop reading it really did like it is sad it is over
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 14 . 12/6/2011
great story really liked it alot. happy holidays.
Parzival vi Britannia chapter 14 . 9/18/2010
OK ANOTHER GOOD STORY :) you expect several reviews in your email soon, ill be reading ALL of your smallville fics tonight :)

As for castle, no i'm not into it, my fandoms are Harry Potter, Naruto, and just recently Smallville :)
ancientwolf8 chapter 14 . 4/24/2010
I love that song! even though i only know it from the dairy ad with the red haired kid.. I love how you got all the leaguers plus Brucey in the story.. You know what's funny.. Right now, i'm slugging through a matthew riley book, yet I jet through your stories.. I'd would much prefer to read this (and cause & effect on tuesday :D) than that..

aannywayy, das ist ein super ... i'm not sure what the word is for story, but i think you get it... good job on the warm and fuzziness, and i can't wait 'till cause & effect :D :D :D
devoted2clois chapter 14 . 10/15/2009
aaww thats soo cute :)

Jess
cloisbellaedwardforever chapter 14 . 10/2/2009
Amazing story! you write some of the best Clois stories!
MissFiorita chapter 14 . 9/11/2009
omg! I loved it so much...sad that it already finished :(

congrats on finishing this beatiful story! :D Hope more are coming soon!

thank you so much for taking time to write and submit it..

Im looking for that song right away :):)

CLOIS POR SIEMPRE :D
k3josai chapter 14 . 9/6/2009
Amazing story!

Love the last two chapters... especially the wedding and the dance... Their vows... Plus the scenes in Smallville.

Very romantic!_
rockyshadow chapter 14 . 8/30/2009
I love that Chimmy actually talked about Davis. Bart is so cute in this chapter, I love the way he talked to Clark and how Victor and AC tried to stop him from eating everyone's food. Bruce's reason for joining the team is great and I love that it's because of Clark's influence even though he and Clark hadn't met at the time. I really liked the Lois/Oliver talk too. The hints of Oliver/Dinah is something I enjoy as well. Looking forward to your next story.