Reviews for The Cavalry Don't Always Show Up On Horseback
tinkrbell225 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
awwww i loved this so much thank you for writing it
TaraHalliwell chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Aw, this was great. I've always loved the relationship between Bobby and the boys and I think you captured that perfectly in this fic.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Aww! I just LOVE Bobby! ahaha He's so amazing to the boys *_* And he alway manage to make me smile and go "aww" ahhaha

Kisses and see you around

Rosetta
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Good ol' Bobby. I love his brand of fussin' over the boys.

Especially when it comes to making Dean sit still and take his comfort as it is given and to shut up about it.

The look that passes between those two as they butt heads is like, well, what happens between the Captain of a ship the moment he pipes an Admiral aboard during the passing of command.

But with a lot more love behind it.
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
LMAO! Funny, I loved Bobby's response about the "jackrabbits". I can't believe the day luck those two have had with their ankles. Might want to insure them or something, lol.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Aw, Bobby! *sigh* I love that man. Everyone should have a Bobby in their life. Great continuation of the tree/bear thing. Nicely done.
Angelustatt chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Car kink? Captian Dexterity? You're trying to kill me with laughter..I'm onto your evil plot now. LOL

And this line here? - “He’s Bobby,” Sam replied. A grin brought out his dimples. “And he’s the reason our luck will never be ALL bad.”

Is Made. Of. Win.

The sniping, the way they got busted like kids AND Bobby taking care of them? You know how to make a girl happy, that's for sure. Awesome, mate. Simply awesome.

*HUGS*
Nascarfan14 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
That was a nice little story. Glad they were not hurt to bad. I think I liked the last line best. You have to love Bobby and as always what would the guys do without him. He has to be my favorite character next to Dean and Sam so I love it when he is included in any of the stories on this site.
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
This was such a hilarious piece, a pure joy to read! Bobby and the boys are a combination that can't miss. And the way they recounted the tale had me in stitches.

Thanks for writing!
Febraf chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Great story! Admittedly, Bobby is my favorite character on the show, so I really look forward to Bobby-heavy stories. I like the idea of the boys behaving like little kids around him, and how his parental duties take over, having to fix whatever trouble they get themselves in. Great job.
UpstairsMind chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I love how you've ben continuing this. 3 Bobby rocks!
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
aww bobby to the rescue

i like him recaping the little adventure of the boys

cute
romirola chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
"Demented Jackrabbits" made me smirk! Good story!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
god I love your Bobby...no I mean it I bet he's a hell of a snog! Heehee bev xx
adder574 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009

I 3 This line because it's so true. Thanks for posting.