Reviews for The Oddest Prime
bev chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Lovely and cute!
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I love the DD reference. Thanks for sharing.
Flightfoot chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Ah, I remember those cowgirl boots. I wonder why she stopped wearing them?
Twinnet chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Haha, this was cute.(:
QueenoftheSlayers chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
GLE!

It is true, somethings never do go out of style!

~Buffy~
Chibipinkbunny chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Aw, this was so cute! Cloud's a nice daddy. Lol. My dad wouldn't have been that patient, and he certainly wouldn't be carrying a stuffed moogle under one arm. Cloud's just a big softie on the inside. Lol. You're so good at endings and beginnings! I know you say that beginnings are your favorite, but you do just as well on endings. Those are so hard for me. . . I really do like beginnings though. I always have. I think that dates back to my essay-writing in highschool. I just threw an ending in there to finish it off. The ending was never that important, it was the beginning and the middle. Anyway, this was very cute! Lol, how did Donny Darko make it into here. . . O_o I just watched part of it over the weekend. Awesome movie! This is the last one! I've read everything else. . . *cries* ;_; You must write more! Please?
Qwi-Xux chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
That was so cute. Marlene was written so perfectly (as was Cloud) and I laughed a lot at the line about Cloud cursing that he hadn't packed a fire materia to burn the sparkly shoes. ;) Really, several lines made me giggle, but that one was my favorite.

Thanks for sharing!
Amanda Fair chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Adorable story! Cloud is so easygoing, I bet a girl could get him to buy just about anything. lol. I'd love to take him shopping! Great job. _
TheEverHummingGirl chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Oh I would love to see this. This was so funny!
serenbach chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
This was really cute, I love Marlene a lot. And I liked the little Cloud/Tifa hint as well! :)
Agatsuma Ritsuka chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Tifa looked in cute as a cowgirl
CladnPlaid chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
haha! This is great! Made me smile:)
kitsune13 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
first off, freaking LOVE the title and its explanation. Complex and simple at the same time. Kind of like Cloud and Marlene's relationship. I find it very believable that Denzel's at 'that age' and also that, somehow, taking Denzel shopping ONCE gets Cloud stuck taking both children shopping whenever *snickersnort*. It's good for him. I always love your Clouds inner monologue and really did laugh (again) at the his leery mental mention of his time in Corneo's house and the thought of sparkly red shoes. Aerith so scarred him for life with that one. And, of course, I'll tell you again how much I love the way he focuses on the cowboy boots and suddenly everything's just exactly the way it should be in his world. You can almost see him quietly watching Tifa's face from the side when they get home and Marlene pulls those out with her plan for 'both of them'. I liked it before and I like it still. Cute piece of Cloud's family life and his place in it. he's as helpless as Vincent against the Power of Marlene.
mom calling chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Tres cute. Weird to read it after the heaviness of "Fire In the Sky", but hey, catch the good times when one can! And if you doubted that you could do it, Hooray! you did just fine! thx mc
7PhoenixAshes chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I could totally see this happening. Gosh-darn cute.