Reviews for Funeral in My Heart
golden-eyedwolf842 chapter 2 . 12/29/2005
So sad. More people should review! Not many Juline fics out there. Sorry, I'm babbling! I can't help myself! So, great job writing this! :P
windsoffortune chapter 2 . 5/18/2003
*Sniff* that was beautiful! And so sad. It completely showed each characters...well characteristics. Thats so sad..._ I did not know Ryoku died. He was so cool! Anyway, beautiful job, I hope to read more of your work.
Sharky chapter 2 . 12/2/2002
Hehe. 'Tis good. Write more.
fushichou chapter 2 . 7/15/2002
Wow. That was really well written. So deep and meaningful. Good job!
Fuu Hououji chapter 2 . 5/24/2002
Wow, deep. It's nice, the way you explain Kio's feelings for uncle Ryoku. His jealously, love, uncertainty and respect. Beautifully done.
Neo Princess Moon chapter 1 . 5/11/2002
I sobbed when i read this. heck I'm crying now. This is beautifully written. Please write another one soon
Momijichan the Koneko chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
I like it. You have a good feel for it, but you really have to read the rest of the manga. I would like to see more soon
PrettyLittleNem chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
*sniffles* That is soooo...good! *sniffle sniffle sniffle* I was so sad when Ryoku died. It's just not fair!
Rose Red chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
Tears of sadness run down my face. That was very well written I compliment you for your input toward this. Althought I won't bring myself to believe Ryoku is dead forever, I need proof! I can't wait (not trying to sound happy) to read the next one Well, Gomen I G2G Ja ne By!

~Rose Red ;}
Kikari chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
*cries* that's really beautiful..btw..does Ryoku actually die in the manga?
Shea chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
Beautifully written... I still don't really want to believe he's actually dead (I'm a loser- I had to wait until they put it into a volume)

Anyways, lovely piece.
Bunny chapter 1 . 1/5/2002
Ah, no, Ryoku can't die! He's too cool to die! Let someone else die, someone I don't know about. Don't let Ryoku die...!
Fuu Hououji chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
Oh, how sad, does Ryoku actually die in the manga "Juline"? That's gota be hard on everybody. *smile* Nice story! All Juline fics rule! Even if there *wink* sad ones!