Reviews for A Loyal Partner
Awwwww, this is so cute! Just shows how true Lockon and Haro's friendship is! 3
CreepyNick1 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
That was adorabel...XDXDXDXDXD
Daughter of Jehova chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Okay, so I nothing about about Gundam 00. But this was really good and funny.

And can we say you're screwed, Billy and Graham?
ForeverFalling86 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Alright, so I've got this story on my favourites, and I've got to say, I reread it every once and while just because it never fails to bring a smile to my face. It warms my heart! This is one of my favourite Gundam 00 stories.

ForeverFalling.
Laora chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Ahh I can't believe I forgot to review this! XD It's been one of my favorite stories forever, haha

Anyway. This is totally awesome. Graham awesome, Haro awesome, and Lockon freaking amazing! Overall this is just brilliant :)

On an unrelated note, in your disclaimer you said you have a plastic Haro? Where did you get it? I want one!
merlyn1382 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
like lockon would ever abandon haro
Satiah chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
This was a cute story; I enjoyed reading it very much.

Lockon and Haro make such an incredible duo. Who needs people partners when you could get your very own Haro? xD
onlyheavenknows chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
lmfao,

i heart Haro adn his defiance. Im just glad Lockon came to claim his partner b/c Graham and Haro dont seem like a good pair.

But his was an amazing short story i hope you write more
Moberemk chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
I liked this. It's simple and sweet, and it touched on something that most other fics usually don't, namely the friendship between Graham and Billy. I especially loved the final line, so very perfectly Lockon. The only real flaw here is the length; if this conversation had been extended somewhat, maybe a few more details about the two men filled in, it'd be some truly great work here. As it stands though, this short is easily among the most memorable pieces of Gundam 00 fanfic I've read so far.
etienneofthewestwind chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Cute story. I loved the last line, and I can see something like that scene happening if a haro were captured.
Mettool chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Very cute. It's good to see Haro in more stories!
saofan3064 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Very cute :)
Ryocha chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
That was an awesome ending.

CUE THE MEXICAN STANDOFF BETWEEN GRAHAM AND BILLY, GOGOGO!
The Brown-ie chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Cute!
Dark Kurayami chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I loved this. The way you wrote it was clearly simple and still interesting. I enjoyed very much as well the ending.