Reviews for Doctor John Watson, Police Surgeon Scotland Yard 3
Book girl fan chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
"Should we mention that the fact there is absolutely no markings on those carriages make them stick out more than if they were covered with feathers and gold leaf?" Lestrade remarked with a chuckle as they watched the carriage fade into the miasma.

"Shhhhhhh…They are being anonymous, Lestrade, try not to point them out," Watson chided.

I totally love this exchange! This is possibly my favorite part of the story, nothing against your plotting, but simply because it is so perfect. It is a marvelous representation of Watson's pawky humor, and a wonderful piece of writing.
Anna chapter 2 . 6/23/2012
Hi, I came across your Albus story this morning and it's not almost midnight and I haven't stopped reading your stories. You are a very good author. Your story building and characters are incredibly engaging and you come up with very interesting plots. Thank you for sharing them.

I'm Greek and was surprised to see a greek phrase in the story :) I thought you might want to know there's a small grammatical error: the word for "next" has a different form depending on the gender and number of whatever it refers to. The form you used is neutral and singular. What you need is masculine and plural. That would be "επόμενοι". Hopefully the encoding will come across ok. If not, you basically just add the greek i to the end of the work for "next". I know it's been ages since the story finished, but thought I should mention this all the same :)

Off to read the next chapter now..
Timemidae chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
Yay! It's the Dread Pirate Charon!

Great story, I really enjoy this whole series. :)
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 5 . 5/17/2012
Love the rapport between Lestrade and Watson, I haven't come across stories in which they are that good friends often, nice one!

:D
Kage Hasu chapter 5 . 3/13/2012
Watson's more of a nuisance than Holmes! He has his own archenemy. Yay
LuoLiBei chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
Am I alone in liking James, or at least seeing no reason to dislike him? If you hadn't railed against him so much in author notes I wouldn't even know I was supposed to dislike him. Nothing you wrote in the story actually justified or explained their antagonistic relationship and almost always John ended up looking like the jerk. I don't have a problem with you wanting Watson to be petty enough to hold a grudge against his brother for getting the estate, but I don't think you convinced me that was his reason for disliking James so much that he'd send him to a Victorian Gitmo. :) You seemed to be alluding to James doing worse things to John but I could have used some reason for me to actually dislike him. It's not like it was his fault he was born first and there's really no reason for Watson to be offended by it because he accepts the social order of things. Even his brother lording it over him and wasting it all away doesn't seem to be reason enough to send someone to a penal colony. I mean as I say these things I can imagine how upsetting it would be to John but what you displayed of James didn't seem to reflect a returned hatred I guess. James seemed like a nice enough rogue you wouldn't want to trust while John looked like an unreasonable and petty whiner whenever he talked about James. I'm convinced you hate James and thus made John hate him, but I'm not convinced James needed to be hated at all.
Belphegor chapter 5 . 11/14/2010
We all knew that Dr. John Watson made a formidable enemy, but it's nice to be reminded from time to time!

"Suis-je comprendre" is incorrect, though; the question should be "Me suis-je bien fait comprendre?"

Still loving this :o]
Isis the Sphinx chapter 5 . 2/13/2010
Those two sentences in French. Ouch.

Blown away again. I don't think I can get enough.

Keep writing!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Yes, I know I have three other installments to read. I'm working on it!
KylaRyan chapter 5 . 9/21/2009
Finally. I'm not at all sad to say that Watson without his Holmes makes him a very ill man, he seems so much more completer with his Holmes with him.~KR
KylaRyan chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
Oh, double deception, quite worthy!KR
KylaRyan chapter 3 . 9/21/2009
Just like Rebekkah deceived Isaac with Jacob instead of Esau...brillant, Lestrade, you actually have read a best seller.~KR
KylaRyan chapter 2 . 9/21/2009
Watson knows greek? he didn't know greek in the story that introduced Mycroft...explain yourself immediately.~KR
KylaRyan chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Watson as a 20th century teenage girl "She said what!"~KR

p.s. i swear to you that i didn't know you had used the good/evil twin thing in this story until just now-read my elizabeth holmes cases series once more of it is posted online and you will understand this postscript a bit better...
shedoc chapter 5 . 8/29/2009
that wasn't jack the ripper, was it?

looking forward to the next installments
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »