Reviews for The 2001 UKE Awards
Yesterday Today Forever chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I comment because this fic was posted back at the dawn of time. That's crazy I didn't know they had fanfic back in 2001 xP
om prakash chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
picture
acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
A well written story, with a great use of all the characters. I particullary liked having all the Fifis wannabe lovers from different stories at the same place (by the way, if Earl Allison reads this, then make Shirley and Willy Wolf a couple, please; Fifi has plenty of candidates, and the loon deserves someone better than Plucky or Fowlmouth). Im glad that many of my favorite authors got awards (Abel du Sable, Earl Allison, Jeremy Withers). Sorry I couldnt vote, but Im a little new on reading fan fiction. Cool choice of host (The JAM rules!)
Lady Iapetus Roving Wanderer chapter 9 . 7/19/2002
*grins* This was a good read, J.A.M. You going to compliate this years awards and put them up here as well? That'd be cool to see (that and I can catch up on what I missed ;)
Charles Roberts chapter 5 . 1/6/2002
Hay Pepe K. If you are going to do A Time To Every Purpose Unto Heaven Part 13 can you put me and my charture in it my name is Aaron Lighting Roberts and my Charture name is Alexander Lighting Armington and head of the Lighting Force Agency.