Reviews for Beyond Yesteryear
Failing Wings chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
This seems like it will turn out very interesting, I look forward to the next chapter!
Shiina Yuki chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
it's great! Why did you abandon this? This story has good potentials! And I like how they are actually at the same age in this! You should write more with more action and it would be great if you can connect it with the real story of KHR!
Shiina Yuki chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
wow so cute! I know he always interested in strong girls, and I-pin is the best choice for him!

Btw good story!
Some1 chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
I love this story of yours. The plot seems very interesting! I just kinda wished that you updated a bit more often :P.
deathnote124 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
hibapinlover chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
I love how you portray Hibari and I-pin's personality. Gosh I love you Cx This is one the of the well written Hibari and I-pin fics. I thank you to for even writing a Hibapin fic. xD They're are so few of these. D: This couple needs more love TT-TT
gaaralover1989 chapter 2 . 3/10/2010
i want to read how the real plot is going to be awaiting the update
The Final Reality chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
LavenderSkies chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
This is cute! It's hard to find good multi-chapter KHR stories (there aren't that many to begin with) but this looks promising. I like the way you describe things. It's an enjoyable read so far. I hope you'll continue, since it's been a while since your last update. Looking forward to more! D
Knopes chapter 2 . 12/31/2009
Oh, this is interesting!

Keep it up!
Pepper Varia chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
x3hitsux3gaara chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
ahh so good! i hope hibari finds out who i-pin is son~ i love this couple :)

thankyou for the story! i hope u write more soon!
Sakura Shirayuki-sama chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
Yes yes yes, Very good Very good... Hey quite hitting me... And I'm not a bad reviewer... Hey if a tree falls down in the middle of teh woods, but nothing is there to hear it, does it still make a sound? Let's see ur divine wisodm take care of THAT! OH!
Dean Gabriel chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
At the rate you're going, this is more of driving towards a drabble than an actual story but right now, it can go either way. Put more in your chapters! And don't ever ever rush yourself. Don't worry, if you put a lot of love into it and your chapter turns out nice and long, I won't kill you for a three month delay xD (I have a friend who only updates three times a year. But her fic is so awesome I don't mind).

I-Pin's 'Kyouya' reminded me of something. That also makes me curious! I'd say 'update soon' but I know how some people hate it when people say that because we all have lives other than writing (trust me I know. Lately I've only been having an hour on the computer from school life... blah).

Anyway, thanks for the heartwarming review on my latest oneshot. It really made me feel good thank you!
Al chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
This is really good, nearly cried with joy when I at last found someone writing a hibari/Ipin fic.

Please please update soon!