Reviews for The Others
OMAC001 chapter 26 . 9/24
Wonder how Mary Jane will explain all this to Jessica? Can't wait to find out!
Booksaboutnothing chapter 26 . 9/24
Glad to see you're back. I had to go and re-read the whole story it had been so long. There's a subtle difference in the writing from where you had left off to this new chapter. Still I look forward to seeing where this goes.
6tailedninja chapter 25 . 12/14/2014
Intense! Hope you update soon.
OMAC001 chapter 25 . 10/1/2014
Looks like MJ has a new friend! Can't wait to see what happens next!
OMAC001 chapter 24 . 11/20/2013
Mary Jane is really getting a bad break! Still hope to see more soon.
Nerdman3000 chapter 24 . 8/17/2013
Sorry for the late review, but I really like this chapter. I can't wait to see more.
KoishNoish chapter 24 . 6/30/2013
Wow, didn't see that coming. Still love this story and I'm glad you got back round to writing it, I find your writing to be very compelling and extremely interesting. I find it interesting her 'other' called her by her first name. I imagine that was intentional. Keep up the good work!
Nerdman3000 chapter 23 . 6/16/2013
Really cool chapter! Hope you can update soon.
OMAC001 chapter 23 . 6/15/2013
THingd are building up to a confrontation. I love it! Please update soon.
KoishNoish chapter 22 . 1/17/2013
Loving this story sooooo much. I love to read you're writing, it's really enjoyable and I hope it returns soon because I adore this story.
Booksaboutnothing chapter 22 . 10/20/2012
I like the sort of Jason Bourne meets Ultimate Spiderman thing you have going on in this story. It's very intriguing. Hopefully school doesn't kill your interesting in writing this, although I know too well that it's a possibility.
Nerdman3000 chapter 22 . 8/19/2012
This is a great story, and I sincerely hope you never give up on it. The idea of Mary Jane as Toxin is just too cool.
OMAC001 chapter 21 . 7/28/2012
This is a great story. Hope you update soon. I can't wait to see all the 'assests' in action.
KoishNoish chapter 20 . 7/15/2012
Wow, for a long time I've wondered what exactly the 'Others' were. (I guess I'm not as sharp as some may like) Either way i love the writing and can't wait for this to be continued!
DarkSamuraiX1999 chapter 18 . 8/30/2011
Glad to see a new post. And this was pretty good. I can't wait to see where the Symbiote takes MJ