Reviews for The Others
6tailedninja chapter 25 . 12/14/2014
Intense! Hope you update soon.
6tail
OMAC001 chapter 25 . 10/1/2014
Looks like MJ has a new friend! Can't wait to see what happens next!
OMAC001 chapter 24 . 11/20/2013
Mary Jane is really getting a bad break! Still hope to see more soon.
Nerdman3000 chapter 24 . 8/17/2013
Sorry for the late review, but I really like this chapter. I can't wait to see more.
KoishNoish chapter 24 . 6/30/2013
Wow, didn't see that coming. Still love this story and I'm glad you got back round to writing it, I find your writing to be very compelling and extremely interesting. I find it interesting her 'other' called her by her first name. I imagine that was intentional. Keep up the good work!
Nerdman3000 chapter 23 . 6/16/2013
Really cool chapter! Hope you can update soon.
OMAC001 chapter 23 . 6/15/2013
THingd are building up to a confrontation. I love it! Please update soon.
KoishNoish chapter 22 . 1/17/2013
Loving this story sooooo much. I love to read you're writing, it's really enjoyable and I hope it returns soon because I adore this story.
Booksaboutnothing chapter 22 . 10/20/2012
I like the sort of Jason Bourne meets Ultimate Spiderman thing you have going on in this story. It's very intriguing. Hopefully school doesn't kill your interesting in writing this, although I know too well that it's a possibility.
Nerdman3000 chapter 22 . 8/19/2012
This is a great story, and I sincerely hope you never give up on it. The idea of Mary Jane as Toxin is just too cool.
OMAC001 chapter 21 . 7/28/2012
This is a great story. Hope you update soon. I can't wait to see all the 'assests' in action.
KoishNoish chapter 20 . 7/15/2012
Wow, for a long time I've wondered what exactly the 'Others' were. (I guess I'm not as sharp as some may like) Either way i love the writing and can't wait for this to be continued!
DarkSamuraiX1999 chapter 18 . 8/30/2011
Glad to see a new post. And this was pretty good. I can't wait to see where the Symbiote takes MJ
DarkSamuraiX1999 chapter 16 . 7/11/2011
No problem Glad to see you update. Things are getting interesting with the symbiote bonding more. Can't wait to see more on MJ
1WiththeButterfly chapter 15 . 1/19/2011
Hey cool, a shout out! *Dances*

Now, returning to my normally professional review structure *Moar Dancing*, I'll share my thoughts about this chapter:

I'm a would-be Psychologist, something that I really hope I will one day achieve, so reading mind screwy things, and especially this type of exposition, is always quite a fun thing for me. MJ's gonna hit some serious PTSD from this, so that'll be interesting to read.

Danver's is a really strange character, who really irked me in this chapter. While she seemed so upset about the parralells to Harry, she just wants to skip out on them to go meet with other people. The power of politics compels her!

It'll be cool to see how Pete comforts MJ, if he can at all. Theres always the route of MJ blaiming Peter for this, since it is pretty much his fault, and the rift that causes in their relationship. But regardless of what happens, I can safely assume it'll be pretty good. Plus, Mary Jane as Toxin, with the Ultimate Universe rules making it work, is a great mental image.

Till Next Time