Reviews for Monsoon
Yuriku chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
!aT first you scared my because i was thinking you was going to kill Alec like so many other people T.T but noo you did awesome thing! And i am in love how it ended.
AMEN 3
XMightyTempestX chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Awwww! This is so amazing I don't even know what to say! It's perfect :3
Reipersecutoria chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
what can i say, i love the ending! me encanto! Rei
abstergos chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Beautiful. :'3
HPJellicleCat chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Aw, that was gorgeous.

I've said it before, you have a gift.

I really REALLY liked this story.

More than the others, actually.
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
very good. except at times it is hard to realize were its a memory or not.
Rejhan chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Awesome work! I really enjoyed this, and I loved how you included the memories from the other books. Very well done!
Awesomesauce123 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Beautiful, gorgeous, wonderful, marvelous, magnificent - There are probably endless amounts of words I could use to describe this story, but I don't want to fill up all my comment space. ;)

First thing's first: Angsty, saddened, crying Magnus is just amazing the way you wrote it. I could almost feel the self-loathing in his heart, the tears in his eyes. Everything about him was written out wonderfully.

Oh, gosh, you really made me cry with all your nonsense about Alec almost dying. :) It seemed so realistic - almost like the talented Miss Cassandra wrote it herself.

The ending wrapped it up amazingly. The perfect combination of sorrow, happiness, and love.

I applaud you and your ability to write some of the most amazing fan fiction ever posted on this site. Everything was flawless; from the dialogue, to the emotions, to the details, everything.

~M
Frizwizz chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
cool
Katara-alchemist chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
This was beautiful! You are an amazing author!
Virtuous Vampire chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Great job, really enjoyed it. Very good portrayal of Magnus.)
deadlybeautiful chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
This was a slice of amazing. I thought it was touching and very believable. Congratulations on a job well done.
Isclanel chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Aw, I liked this. It actually made me cry! The emotion is just so powerful. I'm faving this!

~Izzy XD
rrrrrrr chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
You write Magnus POV very well.