Reviews for Aftermath
Aeidhryn chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Wow, no tiny little bit of love for the Pepperony shippers here.

But it's got some nice tricks.

"Pepper blinks once, and doesn't think twice." the fiddling around with the numbers

"Tony gets a face-full of martini, the toothpick and olives bouncing off of his cheek and down to the floor." the details

All good.

Still, I'm not sure that that announcement warrants quite that much anger. I would have liked to see a follow-up with a bit more explanation or resolution.
whispers-in-the-sun chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Haha, I loved this, really well done :)
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
lololol
Winteroses chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Hehe:) Poor Tony:) Is this really happening in Iron man2? I mean I know that she gets promoted but does it happen like this?:) Anyways awsome story:)
EM chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Yay! Ever since I read some details about the sequel, I have been checking here to see if anyone was going to write a new story. What a fun one you wrote! Very in character and on track. Keep you your great work!
U.O. Zyzpm chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Very nice! I like how you did it with Pepper's POV and the anger she feels. They certainly can't just leave this moment with her feelings about it unidentified. I read somewhere(I'm not sure it's entirely true, but...) that Tony's alcoholic problems might be addressed when he starts seeing Pepper dating someone else. I just thought your little future prediction would tie-in well with this. Otherwise than that piece I found, I really liked this. How Tony was being nice and asking her to "undirtily" talk to her privately. Also his vulnerability was great too. I love how you got Pepper to do that to him. Haha. All the patrons were snickering. Can't wait to see what happens next! I really wanted to have a story like this where someone would actually try to predict what'll happen. It'll be fun seeing what you come up with. UPDATE very very very very very very very very very SOON!
Dingbat142001 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I am so freaking excited for this movie! And I'm desperately hoping a scene like this is in it, or at least something similiar.

Ok, I dont know what it is, but there's something about him asking to 'speak with her in private' that makes me so gleefully happy. No, it's nothing dirty, but it just seems like something so personal.

Poor Tony...but he deserved it. Great job! Always enjoy reaidng your stuff.