Reviews for Free Falling
TheAngelsFallsAtLast chapter 17 . 7/28
I know it's rather late but please update if your still writing fanfic's i really loved this story
Keera-Lionheart chapter 17 . 6/27
I really really want you to update this, because it is awesome and you CAN NOT END IT THERE! Capiche? Good... Next chapter
Wow this was really good! Had me eager to read more.
Secret chapter 17 . 6/5
THIS FANFICTION IS FRIKEN AMAZING! PLEASE CONTINUE IT! I LOVED IT SO MUCHHH
This is a really great story so far
emily3203 chapter 17 . 6/3
Are you... are you going to update this? It's so good, and has an amazing plot! NaLu may be my OTP-(Maybe I shouldn't have said that on a LoLu fan-fiction?)-but this, out of all the NaLu stories I've read and maybe some more, is the best. I just love it. It stands as my favourite Fairy Tail story!

So, yes, I hope you can continue it eventually. You just haven't updated in a while, is all. (Have you lost interest, or are you on Hiatus...? Is it, uh, discontinued? Are you taking a long break from ? Sorry for springing all these questions on you.)
emily3203 chapter 1 . 6/2
LoLu is my BrOTP, but I don't mind shipping them together either. Haha, no. In fact― I love shipping them together. It's too cute to miss out on, so I couldn't help myself when I found this story!

I love how you've written it. They seem quite in character thus far, and their relationship remains as adorable as ever. I can't wait to continue on with the next chapters!
Anju213 chapter 17 . 5/30
I positively love this fanfiction, and I was wondering if you were going to come back to it
Raining Daylight chapter 17 . 5/25
Great Story!
joanneredila6 chapter 13 . 5/24
'Lace Lace Lace!' Oh god i love this *-*
joanneredila6 chapter 11 . 5/24
I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL THAT FUCKING RAM. BRING BACK THE FREAKING RING YOU DAMN THIEF.

P/S I loooooovvvvveeee your fanfic
lirabelle chapter 17 . 4/26
I loved the story line and we can't wait for more. I hope you write more. I couldn't stop reading it.
Shaz chapter 17 . 4/2
Please please pleaseeeeeee make this longer it's so good I LOVE LOVE LOVE it
Kadana chapter 15 . 3/24
I only recently started watching anime, and even more recently discovered FT. I happened on your story today, and can't stop reading it, (I just finishing chapter 15, and desperately trying to remain awake to finish it all..) It is very good, an immensely enjoyable read. Being of an older age I am lamenting the lack of M rated content a bit, but only a bit.

Oh and I have yet to meet a nice Priscilla. As you said, there are almost certainly some out there.. but from my personal experience your name choice was spot on.

Again, an excellent story. Thank you for the time put into creating it!
Sesheria Guen chapter 17 . 3/18
Recently I've been reading your story it's really good and if possible could you post more chaps? thx.