Reviews for Free Falling
Myth Magyk Fae chapter 17 . 4/23
What a cool story! I hope you continue it at some point (:
EllieFairyTail chapter 17 . 3/20
Hi there ahmandie, i absolutely loved ur fanfic of Lucy x make more stories like this cos that would be is there gonna be more chapters or not cos i wanna see what happens cillie should not be with loke cos loke and lucy belong together im i right.i hope u will receive this and that u will answer back if u u make more writing and have fun.;)
primrose02 chapter 17 . 3/19
I love your story and have been waiting forever for you to make a new chapter... when will that happen
Nani? Why? I actually was enjoying this beautiful story ! I didn't think I would but I did!
Ahhhh love it! Best Loki x Lucy I've ever read and please make the next one soon! I can't wait!
GeekGirl24601 chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
This is literally THE BEST Loki/Lucy fanfic I have ever read. I also greatly appreciate a writer competent in English grammar... You are a godsend. Please write more. I NEED more
Guest chapter 17 . 11/27/2016
in the next chapter there should be a lemon thats id interupted or somthing and are you gonig to coutinue
ali0831 chapter 15 . 9/26/2016
Gah! Whyy the cliffhanger! Great chapter! On to the next.
Vanessa Masters chapter 7 . 9/26/2016
But don't you know by now that Loki knows best? I've got eons of experience, my dear," said Loki, leaning against the railing.

"Whaaat? I've got intuition. Gut feeling trumps experience sometimes, old man." Lucy grinned, stepping up to the rail to peek over it. It was like an endless void of blackness but in the corner of her vision, she could make out the outline of a dark green planet. It's moons helped illuminate Loki's balcony.

"Old? I can't believe you actually called me old," said Loki, feigning a broken heart, "I barely look a day over twenty five!"

XD you write these two so cute together.

Eeeeeek Priscilla!,

Trouble.
Vanessa Masters chapter 6 . 9/26/2016
Loki is betrothed!? To Aries older sister O.o
Vanessa Masters chapter 5 . 9/26/2016
So much is gonna risk angering Aquarius to get her answers? Wel, Aries does have me curious now.
Vanessa Masters chapter 3 . 9/25/2016
Oh dear, will look love!?
Vanessa Masters chapter 2 . 9/25/2016
Every E trying to pair up Lucy with Loki.

And Loki landing a smooch just enforces it.

"Look, first me and Grey were kinda freaked out about it," said Natsu, his mouth half-full, "Cause he's a stellar spirit and all. And he must be kinda old."

Lucy's hands flew to her face in an expression of agony. "Natsu, please tell me we are not having this discussion."

"But, but, Erza said we should be happy for you two. And we are!" he said casually, "So the only condition we have for you two dating is-"

"Loki and I are not dating!"

"-that you have to make time for us too. We say that for every 4 missions you go on with him-"

"LOKI AND I ARE NOT DATING." Maybe she was speaking in a different language?

"-you go on one with us. Isn't that fair? Loki popped by the guild the other day and Erza's already OK-ed the whole thing with hi-"

"...you did...WHAT?!"

XD

Conspiracy! They're all plotting behind her back.

And now this Brooke girl is muscling in on her man.
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
Love this so far.

Love the unexplored Loki/Lucy pairing D

Little did she know that somewhere, in the spirit world, a certain stellar spirit was taking off his cuff-links. He automatically felt that his owner was thinking of him, wherever she was. He chuckled to himself. "Oh Lucy, you'll come around.

Oh look, so suave and sexy D
ali0831 chapter 11 . 9/24/2016
Not too serious! I loved it, you definitely had me on the edge of my seat. Amazing!