Reviews for Free Falling
I READ TO CH. 17 TO BE HEARTBROKEN
Please finish ;-; Have them marry! Do a sequel! Your writing is great and I love this take on Lolu.
PLEASE FINISH
iiKawaiiKat chapter 3 . 6/28
NOOO! LOKI DONT LEAVE US! WE LOVE YOU! *tears are flooding my room* NOOOOOO! SEE BROOKE!? LOOK WHAT YOU DID!? GLOB I NEVER TRUSTED HER! WILL THERE BE ANOTHER CHAPTER!?

-Kat
iiKawaiiKat chapter 2 . 6/28
Hahaha! And Brooke... DONT YOU FLUFFING DARE RUIN THEIR RELATIONSHIP THAT ISN'T REALLY REAL BUT IT WILL BE SOON! SO BACK OFF! Oops.. Got carried away.. Well whatever.. Nice job!

-Kat
EmojiZozo319 chapter 3 . 6/13
I like the story, but it's not very legit.
Adriana Candido chapter 17 . 6/11
Adorei! Pena que acabou sem fim.
Oha Asa Airi-chan chapter 17 . 5/22
FINISH THIS PLEASE OR I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN :(
Blu219 chapter 12 . 4/27
I love this fan fiction so much the first one I have read but still! You have done a great
Job writing this!
Attack chapter 17 . 4/16
aww this us the latest update? And it's been three years since?
That's too bad, i really like this story. Quite a bit of culture added to this story compared to fairy tail canon, i like it! Especially since it doesn't clash with fairy tail canon! 3
And I like like the story of the first mages. That was clever! w

I wish you'll someday soon get inspired to write a new chapter, Mandie! I like to know what'll happen w
But anyhow, hood luck with RL 0/
emma chapter 16 . 4/10
THIS STORY IS SO INTERESTING,I LUV IT
Firespirit1229 chapter 17 . 3/29
Is there anymore? The last time you updated this was 3 years ago. Are you going to keep writing? This is a great story!
Mickey-Chemx chapter 17 . 3/24
This is really interesting, I enjoyed it and I look forward to more. Thank you c:
Lucy No joke chapter 17 . 3/7
This was really good. I mean, i'm a huge NaLu shipper, and I like GrayLu, but this was actually heaps great. I hope there will be more like it but maybz NaLu? ;)
Vanessa chapter 4 . 3/5
This chapter is incresting
Rsull29 chapter 17 . 2/22
Will there be more!? Or is this the last chapter!?