Reviews for Free Falling
cloerocha chapter 17 . 1/14
Please please please finish the story. I love this ship so much and you did such a great job!
sh4y chapter 17 . 12/13/2017
It’s been almost half a decade since you updated the story and I’m not sure if you’re ever going to write again, or see this comment, but I hope you are still able to continue this story. This story deserves an ending. It’s too amazing to leave it as it is.
Browneyedmami chapter 1 . 11/2/2017
I am sad to see that this hasn’t been updated in 4 years. I was rather enjoying reading it and think it would be wonderful to continue! If u happen to see this please please continue! I love this!
melissaanne29 chapter 17 . 9/25/2017
l9ve this story. would love to see it update and continue
Anime Lover chapter 8 . 9/5/2017
I love ur fanfic! It's so great
Guest chapter 17 . 8/14/2017
AGHHHHHHHH I NEED TO READ MORE THIS IS TOO AMAZING-

PLEASE MAKE MOREEEEEE
Amanda27A.g chapter 17 . 7/22/2017
this very interesting i am curious on how Priscilla will be seen as a liar and a bitch.
Angelakana chapter 17 . 7/16/2017
I made an account just to comment on this. Please, I hope you continue this at some point! I really wanna see how this ends. I swallowed this story in less than a day, really awesome stuff!
Myth Magyk Fae chapter 17 . 4/23/2017
What a cool story! I hope you continue it at some point (:
EllieFairyTail chapter 17 . 3/20/2017
Hi there ahmandie, i absolutely loved ur fanfic of Lucy x make more stories like this cos that would be is there gonna be more chapters or not cos i wanna see what happens cillie should not be with loke cos loke and lucy belong together im i right.i hope u will receive this and that u will answer back if u u make more writing and have fun.;)
primrose02 chapter 17 . 3/19/2017
I love your story and have been waiting forever for you to make a new chapter... when will that happen
Guest chapter 17 . 2/4/2017
Nani? Why? I actually was enjoying this beautiful story ! I didn't think I would but I did!
Guest chapter 17 . 1/9/2017
Ahhhh love it! Best Loki x Lucy I've ever read and please make the next one soon! I can't wait!
GeekGirl24601 chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
This is literally THE BEST Loki/Lucy fanfic I have ever read. I also greatly appreciate a writer competent in English grammar... You are a godsend. Please write more. I NEED more
Guest chapter 17 . 11/27/2016
in the next chapter there should be a lemon thats id interupted or somthing and are you gonig to coutinue