Reviews for The White Russian Bride
Andrea the Chinchilla chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
I found this both sad and funny xD hahaha oh belarus
PreciousAll chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Kyaa XD Gosh! just want to tell you that this is hilarious! good story :D belarus is real creep that way. you make us think to ourselves about what happened after his black out. and america! you involve him XD i can picture the conversation in my head. daww..
monsterhuntergod-Ratholas Mk1 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
nice work.
nyan russia chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
poor, poor, poor, russia :( and now i think i now why there's america x belarus fanfics. (sorry if the last part insaults you.)

as russia sheilded his vital reagions. I think prussia possesed belarus with the help of britan. (ha ha is that funny or what?)

p.s. you can't spell forever whithout REV a7x foREVer :)
fanciful.thoughts chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Poor confused Ivan. He's just too much of a psychopath himself to see that his sister is even crazier than he is.

I've got to say, I enjoyed reading this. Seeing a (for once) not totally batshit insane Russia is nice, especially paired with the realization that, hey, sweet little Natalia is a total stalker freak.

Have some vodka, Ivan, you deserve it.

I loved the characterization here; everything was accurate, believable, and showed the different sides of both Russia's and Belarus' personalities.
Noile chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I love this story! It's wonderful! :D
Prince of Anything chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Brr, she's SO scary!

The worst part is, my sister looks EXACTLY like her... Ah, I'm so glad I'm a girl.. o.0
Mr. Sora Majiggers chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
lol omg poor russia. XD well at least alfred thought about helping him even though it was for a second. XD
Xascul chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
holy crap...that was the best RussiaxBelarus fic i've read so far, and also the best in terms of portraying her creepyness, i get chills as i try to imagine what it was like for russia and america.../shudders/
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Gemini Artemis, this is simply hilarious 3

I love your style of writing.

...AND I LOVE BELARUS HERE.

Congratulations, you just won at life :D
Lucky-Angel135 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
This has to be the best thing I've read all day. Jesus, Belarus is so freaking scary! I mean, the way you described her is just so perfect! She really is psycho! And I'm glad that you made Russia so cute, he really is just a big kid. I actually felt so sorry for him, what with Belarus doing all sorts of wierd things. I was actually afriad she was really going to rape him at one point. But Wow, your writing style is amazing and I can't believe I haven't found this story yet. But wow, America is lolz. XD
Kayi Rowling chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Made of (scary) awesome! XD (gosh, Belarus...; so scary! XP)

Best fic I've read about the interaction of "the original" Russia and "the White Russia", so far.
NotaPunk chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Poor Russia!
I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
oh dear god. ; that is utterly terrifying for poor ivan... in particular when natalia decided it would be perfectly okay to basically molest him. x3

oh ivan. i'm so sorry. xD

but it's certainly a wonderful fic~. to the max.

~Pizzazz
Parable chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
It's not to often I read a Russia story, and even less times do I see one portraying him sympatheticly. This, however, is one of the few that caught my attention and kept me intrested. The writing was impeccable but the story made me laugh and shiver at the same time.

It's strange seeing Russia be the one to run around in fear for a change. Belarus' psychoticness ranged from funny to downright disturbing. Then it went right back to funny again with the switch from Russia's distraught POV to America's nonchalant one.

Great story.