Reviews for All About Max
OrangeEucalyptus chapter 5 . 2/14
Ive never wanted to be a tribble so bad. I love this so much. Hes definitely miniature Tony. I died laughing at his antics! I really hope you write another story in the fairy tale series!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
Hi!

I was Toy R Us earlier this week when I stumbled on the 'tribbles' in the Star Trek section... and instantly I recalled this story! I laughed and shook my head when I took a closer look at them and all I could think of was Max and his colorful group of tribbles fans!

With that said, this story has been one of my favorite. I love Chapter 3 in particular since it just so ridiculous cute! Leave it up to Max to pull a 'Tony Stark' stunt just as his daddy is giving a press conference! LOL!

Like father like son! And Max is definitely Tony's boy! Loving the attention and loving being a 'nodie'!

The boy is just plain ridiculous... and I have to say it's a shame to see this story not being continued! There are so many scenes that just made my heart melt in pure adorableness... especially the ones with Tony and Max! They are just two peas in a pod... and added a little 'fairy' blood into the mix... Yeap... Pepper has her hands full with her two boys!

Anyhoo, I just wanted to drop a note that I love this story very much and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you will write a new Pepperony story someday soon! I really do miss your stories since you always come up with the most unique storylines that haven't been covered in the 'Iron Man' fanthom yet. :D
Jennifer chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
YAY! SANDRA BOYNTON!

"But YES the hippopotamus!...But not the armadillo."
fantasia-49 chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
ohhhh so cute reallly! I love the third chapter with the conference and that tony and pepper have to tell the truth (i was waiting for that for a long time because i agreed with tony)
Cynfulme chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
so adorable!
porcupineapple chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
I have this thing when I'm watching a tv show or a movie that when I get to a part that I really love I have to rewind and and watch it over and over and over again until I can continue with the rest of it. Sometimes, but not so often, it also happens when I'm reading something. That said, I had to re-read parts of this chapter about twenty times before I got to the end of it and then I had to read it from start to finish a few more times and I never stopped squeeing from the awesomeness and the cuteness of it. That's how much I love this. (And because I spent so much time reading this chapter, it got kind of late and I really need to go to bed, so I'm reading the rest tomorrow and hopefully can leave at least a little bit more sense-making review then. _)
defendthefaithgoingdownswingin chapter 5 . 7/1/2011
I have no idea why it took me so long to read this. Not many people can pull off writing a story from an 11 month old's point of view, but you have done an amazing job. I don't know if you are planning on writing anymore, but this story is really great. I hope it's not finished. :)
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 5 . 4/11/2011
hahaha I love this story. Please update soon :D
Chiki-b chapter 5 . 10/10/2010
Very cute story. I especially love Max! Can't wait to read more about CeCe and Max's "relationship" LOL. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
CrazyKatChan07 chapter 5 . 7/24/2010
This was so odd at first - then I went back and read the two previous stories. I...never would have expected this in an Iron Man story, but for some reason, it makes it so much more interesting and makes me want sooo much more. Maybe more babies? Older Max?

Though I quite looove how this is written! This is absolute toddler. I just want to hug Max and listen to him make his happy yell. )
NYCUtopia chapter 5 . 7/14/2010
(smacks screen) Want more!
SuzzieSidle chapter 5 . 7/13/2010
is celia fey born by anychance?

i love these they r brill...i live in england and we love folk law, faeries and fey magic.

keep going please

Love always

Lauren
EmmaSnape94 chapter 5 . 5/27/2010
Please continue this fic. I've read many of your Ironman fics and I really like them. I like how you are taking the perspective of a baby who can't really understand everything but thinks he does. I hope to read more of this!
SiriuslySad chapter 5 . 5/17/2010
PLEASE

continue this story. it is amazing and adorable and perfect all wrapped up in the cutest litlle package you've ever seen!

K? Kthnxbai!
always a happy ending chapter 5 . 4/4/2010
hiya! i know this is super late considering when you posted these Max stories, but i was wondering if you could continue them. not jump 20 years into the future right away- but he's such a cute, funny kid & t&p are great as a couple- it would be nice to see more of their adventures & life together. just a thought. thanks for all you've done for IM. thanks!