Reviews for A Curse Exposed
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Kaboom
the Lady Scribe chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I hope you'll forgive this little offering. I've seen many fics that speculate what would happen if Akane found out about Ryoga's curse, but for the most part, they ignore one of the vital aspects of the Ranmaverse: apart from the "hair-cutting" incident, Akane never gets angry at Ryoga. So why would an insignificant thing like a Jusenkyo curse cause her to change that policy?

err... because he betrayed her trust, listened to her [thought to be private] secrets that she said thinking no one would hear or understand, caused fights between her and Ranma for selfish gain, was in her room whilst she changed/ slept and even stopped Ranma from telling her instead of owning up like he should of!

I believe that Akane didn't realize during the series because A, she would of reacted even worse and more violently than she when did to finding Male Ranma in the bathroom and they saw each other naked [because after being in the room whilst she changed/ slept without her knowledge you can not tell me that's not stalker like or perverted] or B, she was in extreme denial which I know I would be if a man had been doing what Ryoga has done with out my knowledge, the fact that he is a trusted friend even worse
FaerieKnight197 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
This was... odd. On the one hand, I could see Akane having just that reaction. On the other hand, she also tends to get violent when 'perversion' occurs. Even if it only occurred in her mind. I shudder to think what she'd do if something perverted actually did happen around her.
Drake Nolsa chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
You know something, I can see this actually happening.

You're right, everyone here thinks that things will be bad for Ryoga when Akane finds out about his P-chan transformation but if anyone remembers the strongest man on earth technique with that stupid doodle of a cute smiley face on his stomach, Akane thought it was the same guy drawing on both Ryoga and P-chan! Never did she expect that Ryoga and P-chan were one and the same at all!

Akane really is as dumb as a brick! Good work for making me laugh and reminding me the one aspect that makes Ranma 1/2 my favorite anime!
LadyKatherine29 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Exteremly good parody. I really liked how you wrote Akane in a diffrent light. She's always getting written as a degranded wacko who flips out once she finds out about Ryoga's curse. I found this to be a very nice change from that. Ryoga over all is honest, sweet and a good guy. He's just very desprate to try and get Akane's love. While he's clearly not peeping on her, he is taking advantage of her trust. So she would flip out I think anyway. Akane seems to have a double standers when it comes to Ranma and Ryoga. That seems to stem from all the women chasing Ranma. The fact she can't cook doesn't help matters eaither. But again a very nice short fic. That I very much enjoyed my read of.
Paosheep chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Wow.

Very nice. ;)
swandreamer chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
oh yeah! I have to agree- Akane never gets angry at Ryoga. _ hihihi
Angela Jewell chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Actually, I can easily imagine Rumiko Takahashi ending it just like this, lol. I loved all the foreshadowing, and how it was the little old lady who did him in in the end. Very funny!
LunaGitana chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I liked it very much, maybe 'cause I was also exploring some other possibilities... personally, I just think the "Akane beating Ranma and Ryouga to death for being such a pair of perverted liars" is turning into a cheap cliché.

Your story is exactly the kind of thing that I think Rumiko Takahashi would go for. And is also soo cute XD
Shaithan chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
*sweatdrop*

*does a face-fault too*

I must admit that this was very enjoyable. And the end scene was simply the best thing I read in ages.

Great work.
Triva chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Oh my...I nearly fell out of my box laughing. I love this!
SuperLardBucket chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Akane would be THAT thick, wouldn't she?
rewind gone nuts chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Not a bad little parody, but I'd like to point out that the reason why Akane has never gotten upset with Ryoga in canon is because he's never done anything that she considers offensive. For whatever reason, she doesn't care about his vendetta with Ranma, and the fact he always leaps to her defense verbally and physically, not to mention being willing to soothe her ego by such actions as forcing down her vile concoctions and claiming they're delicious, just makes him look better in her eyes.

If anything, this would only make her react WORSE if she did find out about the curse. Even if Ryoga doesn't actually look at her when she's naked/changing, he's still abusing her trust and taking advantage of her. Akane does things around P-chan and says things to P-chan that she would never do if she knew the truth. She finds out, she's going to feel betrayed, end of story.
Aoirann chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Tanabe School of Water Balloon Martial Arts? Sadly that's not a parody of the Ranma universe.