Reviews for Flashback
oneshotgauntness chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Well done, I appluad!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
good that he knows when to seek help!

good story!
Miss Enthusiasimal chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Oh that was great you totally nailed Colby.
newgal chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Great story. I almost missed it. My updates don't seem to be working.
PattyB chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Excellent. I was extremely worried there for a while.

Good ol' Colby . . you wrote him beautifully.
Thesaurusgirl chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
This was really good. Very well written. Realistic and a good interaction between Don and one of his team. Reads like part of an acutal episode.
Wenwalke chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Good sequel to assault, very well done.

Thanks.
mcmario chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
aw that was good! and it made me want to read some more colby stories too! normally its just don, but you made colby sound really cool so thanks!
capjack54 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Excellent, as always. I too thought they should have done a bit more with Don's injury, as they sort of glossed over the recovery period. Just what I needed.
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Love the fact that you did a sequel to Assault and this sequel was outstanding. I'm horrified to think of what would have happened if Don had been alone - or, worse yet, someone other than cool-headed, "knows-what-he-is-doing" Colby Granger was with him.

My heart went out to Don when he realized what had happened and nearly begged Colby to take the weapons away from him. You really made us feel Don's torment at the thought that he could still shoot Colby. And, of course, I LOVED his mask being slipped back into place in front of the policeman. Hard-ass Special Agent Don Eppes was back and God bless Colby for helping him maintain the facade and his dignity.

I hope Don shares that with Bradford and reafirms with the doctor what a great team he has.

Great story - wonderful writing - intriquing storyline - perfect characterizations - - thanks for sharing. Hope you have a few more stories to pull out of your hat for us. I'm really enjoying this burst of writing from you.
1st endeavor chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Excellent as always. Its a good thing that Colby was there to help Don and this was a perfect sequel to "Assault."

1st E.
schmidj3 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Outstanding as usual. Thanks!
epalladino chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Very interesting and intense. Thanks for the followup to your earlier story. Thanks, Beth
Lisa Paris chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Oh, ALEO - excellent as ever. I love a good fic which reveals the inner, more vulnerable side of Don. He's so tough, so hard-edged at times, and yet the show's canon has shown us just how very exposed he can be.

As for the Colby thing - I often wondered how long, if ever, it would take Don to ever really trust or forgive him. Don has such a protection complex and this man he trusted deeply betrayed it. I really enjoyed this with my morning coffee. Thank you.
ZuWang chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Nice. Well written and well researched as always-or have you had some experience with this little ride?