Reviews for The Legend of Malefor: Heart of Darkness
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
nice story, I look forward to the sequel :D
DragonBreeder123 chapter 5 . 11/28/2013
When are you going to write the next chapter this is starting to get intrusting
Catlover74 chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
I feel a bit as if I'm irritating you, but I'm curious, do you know when you are going to continue this, if at all? It's really good. :3
Shomanakillah chapter 5 . 7/4/2011
Maria seinheart i am the one who sent the messages about the young human boy, Ryan shadowtheif. Ryan shadowtheif is malefor's son.

He went back in time if i should say after his father died 2 years after he died. i should say as he is still 13 after his father died by spyro and cynder. he went back in time to see why his father became so evil. always listened to malefor's conversations and watched him every night with a telescope. You have been warned of how secret he is now
same as new charecter chapter 5 . 5/7/2011
i'm sorry i forgot his age he's 13
same as new charecter chapter 5 . 5/7/2011
this is related to the past one i sent. he has a darkness sword yes thank you i stole pure darkness and a shield out of wood i know kinda sucky but you can make it darkness also.

Thanks, Ryan Shadowtheif the son of malefor lolz
new charecter chapter 5 . 5/7/2011
you should have someone new at the playground like a human but here should be his name. Ryan Shadowtheif he can do all element attack even darkness and has a wind slash to knock people over when he uses it but only with a sword or any weapon he can use windslash but yea. and he has a glider made out of paper and sticks but very sturdy
Brandon Barnett chapter 5 . 11/20/2010
I loved your story but i want to know why did you end it here i want to know what happens to malefor and his love.
jagthedragon chapter 5 . 10/5/2010
well that was an interesting chapter. you need to write more of it. i always wondered about malefor and now i know.
Jahuty chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
I like the setting that you feature this in. It has a like a moderneque sort of feel to it. Very unique in a good kind of way. I like it! _
Scarlet Embers chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
This is very well-written, but it bears a lot of resemblence to the Christmas story, when the king wanted all the baby boys killed to prevent the prophecy of the saviour from coming true. Eh, I suppose that's not your fault. The Legend of Spyro has ripped off a few Bible stories, like putting Moses is a basket and letting him flow down the river. Good, anyway.
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 5 . 9/25/2009
interesting. i like reading fics about malefors' past. i will be delving a bit in my fic, to reveal a dark secret, lol. but you should update. i like this fic!

-luna
ArktonDartorix chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
interesting... keep it up
MaxDark chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
Bravo, masterpiece, inexpainably well-done. The Romance is a wonderful touch.
ArktonDartorix chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
hes descovering the truth... this is getting really interesting so please keep it up