Reviews for Hollow God
Lady Alstreim chapter 4 . 3/2/2011
Adding to both alert and favorites in hopes that one day it gets continued.
Kira Kyuu chapter 4 . 10/1/2010
I love it so far. . . a few spots are slightly confusing but i think im getting it alright lol . . . Can't wait to see what the next chapter will be like.
Orchamus chapter 4 . 8/21/2010
Argh your evil. Such a good fight and now we don't know what's going to happen? Argh I say, argh.
Orchamus chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
No come on, heal a Hollow transformation? Not cool, I see where that's going. i like hollow Ichigo.
Orchamus chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
This-is-AWESOME! Seriously, what awesome god-moding. Has such an in your face flair that one can't help but like it.
Sdarian chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
Great! I've really been enjoying this. I'm also really liking how this battle has gone. A couple of gods clashing in the background, randomly obliterating whatever happens to be in their path... Good job!

Also, I agree that all of the side-story arcs happen before they go to Hueco Mundo, since story wise, this is all just one running battle from when they enter until where the manga currently is. No time for weeks of other crap between the two.
Gogolu chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
Cool.
colin chapter 4 . 8/18/2010
Fun times all around I hope you update this again soon I like the whole Hollow Ichigo much rarer than most other stories.
Majin Hentai X chapter 4 . 8/18/2010
Nice chapter the back story is coming together now.

So Ichigo got separated from Zangetsu by Muramasa and pulled into Hueco Mundo. He then became a hollow and began eating until he came across the Crane hollow and natural arrancar got devoured by the winner usurped control and became the Ichikuro that scares us shitless.

So that means Zangetsu is still lost in the menos forest or is he following Ichigo waiting for the moment to reunite.

So Ichikuro is Ironmanning it he'll be fine after getting hit with Respira. Just please don't subject of to butterflAizen.
Sdarian chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
I like this.

It does seem a bit... sparse? Is that right? I'm thinking it's the lack of dialog, maybe.

But whatever! I still like it, and it doesn't really need extra talking!

Keep up the good work!
Froggy-slice chapter 3 . 5/26/2010
Heh I agree with Yukilumi.

Awesome and refreshingly unique hollow ichigo fic. Like how ya don't have him serving Aizen...(You have no idea how much that pisses me off every time I see it. Especially the way most go about doing it.)

And making Tatuski a Bount...Pure genius.

Update soon eh?
Yukilumi chapter 3 . 5/2/2010
Pretty interesting stuff.

Usually (read: always) a Vasto Lorde Ichigo is made an arrancar, either rememebrs him human life or somehow becomes more humane with emotions, gets Zangetsu back, often SSJ's into some ridiculous combination thing... blah blah blah...

Your Vasto Lorde is refreshingly unique in that he's still a Vasto Lorde, and determined to STAY pure hollow. A notion which I strongly encourage. Arrancar weakness and Shinigami limits are another interesting, rarely-used concepts.

But the best part, however, is Ichigo's view of the world. He's a bit too ...simplistic, but seeing himself as a super-strong Vasto Lorde out to become a God, and the rest of the world inferior gnats, is great.

So yeah, keep up the interesting work
derderxp chapter 3 . 3/21/2010
awesome fic update soon :]
deathshade37 chapter 3 . 3/21/2010
Finaly!You bastard!Do you have any idea how long iv been waiting for an update!Hurry up with more!
karthik9 chapter 3 . 3/21/2010
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates