Reviews for Fear
AMAZING
La terrible La chapter 8 . 9/14/2013
Oh boy do I ever love this one. I just re-read it and I adore the final line!
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
Hey you can't end on a cliffhanger. Kidding kidding this is such an awesome story and the ending was the cherry on the top
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 6 . 8/5/2013
Gnawewwwwwwwwwwee. Poor yumi. The feels the feels
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
Glug Glug drowning in suspense. Only reading the next chapter can save me
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh the drama the suspense the horror the ooooo a mouse. Heh heh my brother and I are nutcases (that's our joke)
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
Gnaw. Poor yumi. What a cute story. And for some reason, I like jerky ikkaku. Is that weird?
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Ooooo the bit at at the end was awesome.
manga-neko-96 chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
I love it! I have always wanted to read a story where Yumi reveals his true power! You did an amazing job and the ending was perfect! I love it!
Kay Hau chapter 8 . 1/11/2013
Neat little fic - man, I wish this was longer! Loved the plot, wish there was more, and thank you very much for such an enjoyable story!
Masterliful chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
One of my FAVORITE. STORYS. EVER!
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
great story!
Hey, can you tell me how you get all those lines? mine never show!
Guard-y nut chapter 8 . 6/30/2011
Oh. MY God, this is almost to cool to express, just to cool... Thought for some reason when I started to read this I thought about what would happen if Kujaku was a teenage girl...
tsukikasai chapter 8 . 4/28/2011
amazing! i love your writing style :)
LlafApplez chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
OMAGOSH I AM SO INCREDIBLY JEALOUS OF YOUR WRITING SKILLZ

What a perfect ending! And I mean it! It just leaves me wondering and thinking about Yumi's bankai and what it could be XDDDD Oh and Kenny's reaction to his shikai surprised me too. Before, I was like "oh no, Ken-chan's SO gonna kill him." but you proved me wrong, o gifted one.

GREAT JOB. FANTABULOUS. PHENOMENAL.

You. Make. Me. JEALOUS. X3