Reviews for Sappho's Muse
dearalice chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
This is a really good start. I felt kinda stupid after a while cause I didn't know that you had changed the character's names so i had to go back and figure out who was who.(I was seriously skipping throug the whole story trying to find some character' that i actually knew) I still can't figure out who the people in Sappho's guard are supposed to be.

If I'm guessing right, alice is supposed to be lady melissa. Well any way I love how you make her seem, I don't know... I still can't think of the word, but you probably know what I mean

Anyway good story can't wait for more
Platinim13 chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
As you requested - here's my two cents :-)

I appreciate anyone well read enough to brave tying ancient Greek history/mythology into their own stories. I love Neil Gaiman because he uses that for a lot of his own mythological inspirations. From a pure writing perspective, you have set out a few plot threadlines that caught my interest. I also appreciate that you've given the characters Ancient names and instead use descriptions to indicate which Twilight character they are.

In short, I see a lot of interesting, not to mention novel, potential here and I'm looking forward to seeing how this story develops.
17 | « Prev Page 1 2