Reviews for They Come in Different Kinds
paz chapter 5 . 8/27
Lovely and amazing
janiyah chapter 5 . 5/7
Can you update this shit i mean come on it 2016 the last time you did this is was 2009.I love this whole story update please.
Other than that, Alex Russo (with light brown hair, a skinny physique and very thick thighs) and Justin Russo are in their late 20s in this sitcom.
salma chapter 5 . 12/19/2015
Omg ! That was amazing plz update as soon as possible
Mari-Fox chapter 5 . 10/6/2015
Finish please, this is my first Alex X Justin fic, and I love the story so far. I was crying half the time for all the emotional parts.
KarmaLord chapter 5 . 2/24/2015
please update. its been forever ):
Don't Ask chapter 5 . 5/25/2014
This is so cool, finish it when you can. 3
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 5 . 5/15/2014
Great! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 4/16/2014
I've just read this and OH MY GOD PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY. But no pressure. It's just that this story has a really awesome plot. And l absolutely adore the Justin-Alex relationship in this. It hasn't even reached its climax (I think) yet. Although there's like a 99.9% you won't update, there's still that 0.01% of hope that you will. Thanks! :-)
Awesome Guest chapter 5 . 3/18/2014
Finish please? I beg you
Nikki5667 chapter 5 . 11/25/2013
Hey loved the story really well written I would love to see another chapter come out for it would hate to have it cut off like this, keep on going with it. Its something that I find very very beautiful :)
Nikki
Guest chapter 5 . 9/3/2013
this is amazing keep on writing
Lexi0Black chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Shingo the Pest chapter 5 . 10/30/2012
I...really really love this story. I know it's been awhile since it was updated, but do you still have written parts on your computer or notebook? Maybe you would do a quick edit job and throw them up? I really want to read more, even if its just a tiny bit.
MarvelAsh chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
Please keep writing this story!