Reviews for The Secret Serpent
Tara Applegate chapter 24 . 3/2
O my GOD! This is awesome I hope you update soon please this is to good a story to abandon
tyler.riley.9275 chapter 24 . 12/31/2014
please finish this. i love this story and i loved the previous one a lot
FoxyBoxes17 chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Lovin
nanshisummer chapter 24 . 5/13/2014
Hello, I always come back and reread this story every few months! Are you planning on continuing it?
YamiBaki chapter 24 . 12/31/2013
Why am I re reading this? Oh that's right, because its amazing! Love it so much! Can't wait until its finished :P

Keep up the amazing work!
dantesasukenaruto chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Make More Chapters I Would Love To See What Happens Next Please o

Dantesasukenaruto
Andrea chapter 24 . 7/17/2013
Hiiii!
I love your stories! The first story i read from you (a long time ago) was Mythaven and I absolutely loved it! ...afterwards I read The Secret serpent too, but it got stop...so I have been waiting patiently for a long time to see if the story will continue. Well, i read the story again and notice that there haven't been any update, Can I ask you if you are going to complete it or leave it incomplete? please please please tell me you are going to complete it, because I'm really dying to know what is going to happen to Seto and Joey, and also with Akuju (i sort of like him, since he is not a bad guy in the end...poor him I was so sad when I read that happened to him and Haruko) ...So, can you please continue writing it? I really loooove it! Thank you for this amazing story, I really have enjoyed reading it again :D
Just A Chess Piece chapter 24 . 6/2/2013
I will owe you for eternity! I know so many myths now, it's not even funny. :)

I wish I could express the sheer joy I get from reading your story, but words don't give it enough justice. All I can say is, 'Wow'. :D

Until next time/please update soon,
Chess.
Ri-Rae chapter 24 . 3/5/2013
YOU CAN'T JUST STOP HERE! and here i finally decided that i wanted to finish reading this story... :'(
Shadow Ravon chapter 24 . 2/3/2013
Awww! No fair it was getting really good. What about the baby.
Kitty Savella chapter 24 . 11/15/2012
Nooooooooooooes. I was sooo into this...and now it's just...over? Well...not over as in complete, but over as in "hasn't-been-updated-in-a-year"... I'm so saaaaaad. I hope you find time, energy and drive to finish this...it's so good...
Atsuyuri-sama chapter 24 . 10/2/2012
Oh. my. God! I love this! I've been glued to this series non-stop for the last four days! Your last update was more than a year ago though... Is this a dead fic, then? 'Cause it'd really SUCK if it was. This is really, really good - and it was getting super interesting, too. I could feel the climax of the story coming. Please don't say you've given up?

Thanks.