Reviews for Cycles of the Unknown
Please continue this. Hehe Ragna gets owned by Rachel and Noel gets jealous
Guest chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
awspme
knightofwind chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
this is one pretty cool story. I look forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work
BloodReaperZ chapter 2 . 5/21/2010
HAHAHAHA! Awesome work, great story, I do so HOPE this is updated.
BloodReaperZ chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Pfft... Hahaha, that was great XD Awesome work.
lazyguy90 chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
Heh, this is one pretty cool story dude. I look forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
informant - spoiler chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
delete this review if u mind the spoiler

actually... noel is saya's clone... her 12th clone in fact,

destined to be the one that wield the true azure grimoire

so she pretty much hold the power to destroy the world...
LoLiAnGeL13 chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
XD I love this story already, it's so good and I love the way Rachel attitude towards Ragna XD
Kknd2 chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
"... Ragna, do you hate me?"

Thank god Noel did not ask that. Thats some grade A high octane nightmare fuel for our dear protagonist. The great irony of the Noel/Nu clone reality is that it may well be all that stands between them and a joyful reality, reunion with a long lost sister or not. The past shadows the present, staining their time with its influence. But nothing is eternal, as Nu found (I imagine to her shock) when Noel stepped in to save Ragna. For such a peaceful soul, being the center of such events is sure to be diffacult. Worse, how long is it before Noel starts to ask the question "How much of this is Saya, and how much Noel?" Though one might counter with "How are they diffrent?"

Now on the other side of the equasion, you have Rachel and her worrys over the future. There is a comfort in the known that she has had for 72,500 years (or so) it is gone now, weither she wants to acknoladge it or not. Before she could safely say "But things will just reset" when the question of her and Ragna were raised. Even if she did something drastic to anger him, before it would just be a matter of waiting for the next loop. For someone with such power, the feeling of powerlessness is terror.

I intend to follow this thread of posibility carefully.
Khold1 chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
Pretty good so far, everyone acts just like ho I'd imagine them. Cant wait for Ch. 3.
Wdragon92190 chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
i definitely like this, and the characters do feel almost exactly like they do in the actual game. I really have no complaints aside from a couple small things (sorry i can be a bit of a grammar Nazi) however i will tell you, i give this story, as of chapter 2, a thumbs up.
caos950042 chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
I have this odd feeling that you're gonna make either of the girls ask what kind of breasts Ragna likes...

I'm also gonna guess that he'll say "large ones" just to piss them off. XD
Lapismaster22 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Preety good so far. keep up the good work. .
AerialVoid chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
I like the idea that you have with this story. It's interesting to see Ragna caught up in such a situation. I hope that you continue this. Looking forward to the next chapter!