Reviews for Breaking the Cycle
claireluvzu chapter 9 . 6/6/2012
please write more! i really love this story and id rather not wait 3 years for another update lol its really good though!XD XD XD
claireluvzu chapter 8 . 6/6/2012
IM LOVING IT! dont stop writing!
claireluvzu chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
i love this! and i look for the movie revrences (i spelled that wrong didnt i...lol) and i couldnt find them!
claireluvzu chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
so far i really like! i can tell that your a very takented writer :)
miller330 chapter 9 . 5/31/2012
Though it's been a while, another great chapter. Cant wait to see what happens in chapter 10
Lorelai Pattern chapter 9 . 5/31/2012
OH MY LORD I SAW THE UPDATE AND I CRIED AND THEN I SAW MY PEN NAME IN THE AUTHORS NOTE AHHHH! Im glad you're back! Awesome chapter, poor Jim can't let himself to be happy. Update soon!
Lorelai Pattern chapter 8 . 5/24/2012
You haven't updated in years, but I'm going to leave a review anyway... love this story! I hope you haven't abandoned it!
Wandringstar chapter 8 . 3/13/2012
please please please update! i wanna find out what happens with kirk and chapel!
thebloodrose chapter 8 . 10/12/2009
thanks for updating. love it. tho poor kirk. :(
miller330 chapter 8 . 10/11/2009
Hey Loved this chapter, but im very frustrated with chapel! I mean come on! Either way im glad they finally kissed and I cant wait for chapter 9!

Best wishes,

Yayyou chapter 7 . 10/9/2009
Who would of ever thought James would get nervous around a woman
thebloodrose chapter 7 . 10/8/2009
Great chapter. Cant wait for more.
miller330 chapter 7 . 10/7/2009
Glad your back! I really liked this chapter, especially the little internal moment kirk had at the end. Cant wait for the next chapter, hopefully kirk will start to show some more affection toward chapel.

Best wishes,

miller330 chapter 6 . 8/15/2009
So glad to have you back and writing! Loved this chapter! The scene with Kirk and Christine with the cat creature was so awesome! Cant wait for chapter 7!

best wishes,

thebloodrose chapter 6 . 8/14/2009
Love this. Please continue.