Reviews for Image Training
Butterfree chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Go Takamura! Use that obnoxiousness to matchmake these two! Great one shot, it had me laughing and 'aww'ing the whole time.

Queenie
Buenas chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
LA serie es genial, y miyata e Ippo son super, jajaja, me parto de risa con ellos
Este miyata no se entera que también él nunca cambiará, como Ippo
SON EL UNO PARA EL OTRO;jajaja
Pporfi, sogue así, te queremoooos
nikitabell chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
go Takamura! XD
dragonzice chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
hahahahahaha, this was so cute! I loved the ending XD
Coda Lys chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Ippo~! .

This was so, so cute! Everyone was well in character, and I totally loved the summary, too.
book-chan chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I just rewatched Miyata and Ippo's second spar and this was exactly what I wanted.
gulnihal chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
its actually called shadow boxing but personally i think image training is cuter and the characters definetly fit their position its 100% certain that ippo would trust takamura and end up pretty sad
firedraygon chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Hahaha, oh gosh, this is just brilliant. TAKAMURA! I love your summary - he is SUCH an ass. XD; And Ippo's 'image training' and Miyata carrying Ippo's picture around as;lkfjsdlk Too awesome.

~fd97
SnowRella chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
wah! it's my first tym to read a fanfic of this anime and i liked it! thanks fo the fic! XD
ClockworkDucky chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
This is the first Hajime no Ippo fanfic I've read and I really liked it! It was very cute and I thought your characterisation was spot on. Very nice writing style. :-)
Paradoxismminant chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Cute.

Image training, eh?
damncritic chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
OMG! this is just so adorable! i can totally see ippo doing something like that! hahaha! poor naive ippo... he really should know better by now..
information specialist chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Huh. Maybe I should stop watching Ippo,wait a few years, then write a fanfic. This was really, really good. I wouldn't think that Miyata keeps a picture of Ippo in his wallet, but you're fic shows how it could be. Great characterization for all involved, especially Miyata. I find him very hard to write about, but you make it seem so easy! My favorite lines:

"...he admits after a moment, because it's probably what Takamura is waiting to hear."

"as it is, Miyata knows better (he might be what one would call world weary that way)"

finally this

"But then again, if he did, then he wouldn't be the Miyata Ippo knows anymore either."

I love it! I really hope you write more.