Reviews for The Standoff at Fort Miranda
Cynfulme chapter 1 . 6/17
Hysterically funny!
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 3/25
Delightfully fun in a cannibalistic way. Thanks so much
yet again chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Grovek26 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Bloody brilliant!
ButtButtDoodle chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I giggled hysterically over this. Laser-tag team between rivaling space aliens is exactly what I would picture the BBT gang doing for And your Howard, however few lines there were of him, was hilarious. You got him spot on. And poor Kudos!
AmeliaJade326 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Finish this please? lol
blue talith chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Very funny, indeed! I enjoyed reading it!
kurtainkid chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
i like it. and there's no such thing as too much firefly.
Fred the Wraith chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
You are strange...I love it! Also love the rigor mortis and the grape Kool-aid Pax and the baby eating-Reaver queen and...well, you get my drift.

May the Reavers leave your gun hand till last so that you can inflict some final damage. (Reaver version of 'Live long and prosper')

Fred the Wraith Queen
ANON OF THE NET chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I approve of anything that ends with glorious.

Fuck yes.

Glorious.
Maria chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
hello there!

I've just read this story of yours and found it fantastic! Thank you for thinking of it. I found it funny, believable, and insightful of the characters in TBBT. :)

Enjoyable!

Maria
eucalyptus chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
This ficlet is made of awesome.
Doro.neko chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Penny/Sheldon *and* Firefly, together in one fic!

And it's not even Christmas! ;)
deleteddddeleteddeleted chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Epic. :) You capture BBT like no other.
Panda Hallows chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I loved Sheldon's reaction to the kiss... amazing!

"Gahhaah!" he blurted, almost falling backward off his crouch stance.

"What? What happened?" said the corpse, which had quite miraculously regained motor function in its eyelids.

"Good luck," said Penny. She patted her warrior on the cheek. "You take care of the ground defenses and guard us against a stern attack; I'll make sure the Alliance troops are dead by the time you come back."

"He's only going four feet," said the corpse.

"You kissed me," said Sheldon.

"WHAT?" said Hotwater from across the landscape. The Quake score had dropped from thunderous drums to an eerie, sonorous drone, which made in-fort communication considerably less discrete than eighty seconds ago.

"Not bad, either." Penny waved him off. "Go, get to the outer wall, Shelgrathorus! Flour bombs, remember?"

"But, you kissed me."

"Are you a raving-"

"-Reaving-" supplied the corpse.

"-reaving space cannibal or aren't you? They're going to swarm us any second!"

"Penny, people don't kiss me."

"God, Sheldon, it was the heat of the moment. Let it go. This whole game was your idea and I was just starting to have fun, so let's do this already! I've got two bags of exploding flour that I really want to throw at Raj's head."

FAVORITE PART! EVER!