Reviews for Recipe for Love
Azrael Jinsei chapter 12 . 9/25/2012
Is this really the end? No them realizing they love each other?
Thank you so much for writing this. I really enjoyed reading it.
BluEyz91 chapter 12 . 8/7/2010
Sooo I saw your profile and read that you would have another chapter posted by April. It's already August and I regret to inform you that I am suffering for withdrawal from your wonderful story. Hope everything went well with you in school and that one day soon you'll have time to update the delicious story. )

tama no kiseki chapter 12 . 4/25/2010
awesome ! thats just so sweet )

please update
somethingjustlikethat chapter 12 . 12/10/2009
My heart can finally relax. Whew. WOOHOO! Julian is out!:D
ArsenicAngel chapter 12 . 12/10/2009
Finally, Julian's gone! Gr, I hated him. Sevvie needs to claim Harry and make with the cuteness now!
Morgana-White chapter 12 . 12/10/2009
I'm so happy you're back! :D

The chapter was pretty awesome! I loved it, especially the scene with Sev saving Harry from Julian!

Keep up the great work and update soon!
hani chapter 12 . 12/10/2009
So worth the wait. Julian is an ass and Harry is a fool for not seeing this before. Love Sev saving the day and the kitchen scene.
Rice-Ball247 chapter 12 . 12/10/2009
YAY! Harry snuggling with Severus! And Severus beating up Julian! And Harry hopefully breaking up with Julian! No more Julian! Yay!

okay, I'm currently squinting at m screen right now. Can't read a think so if anything comes up weird, it's coz I'm blind. Yayy!

the last scene was so cute! I love it! snugglebug!Harry with a reluctant!Severus. *squee* so perfect!
fibs chapter 12 . 12/10/2009
I don't like Julian...sev is so sweet...I can't wait to read the next chapter
SnowKissYuki chapter 11 . 11/4/2009
poor harry T_T he needs to take responsibility. continue soon.
Miaka Kennyuuki chapter 11 . 11/2/2009
I love Harry and everything, but he is a dumbass. The way he is acting right now really illustrates how young he is. I mean, giving Julian a chance simply because his voice sounds sexy SOMETIMES, when Severus sounds sexy ALL THE TIME? If he hurts Sev again, their relationship is over. Severus - at least as you portray him - is not prepared for another betrayal. And Julian...just remembering how he acted at the Malfoy engagement party
hani chapter 11 . 11/1/2009
please do update soon, can't wait for more
Rice-Ball247 chapter 11 . 11/1/2009
Oh shit! Even I feel scared for Harry now! After everything that happened with Sev! Who gets hurt easily, though he may not show it... Where's Harry's Gryffindor courage? He should have said sorry to Julian, for his mistake because he had an appointment with Severus first. But then where would we be? Great chapter (cliffhanger much?) and I look forward to the next!
YellowJacket69 chapter 11 . 11/1/2009
Like Ron said tell Julian to buzz off.

like I say "only in a nicer way".

Then skip to my lou my darlin with Severus to do furniture shopping.

You don't need pretty boy around.

But you do need the sharply handsome one.

Anyway good chapter, anxious to see if Julian gets dumped like cold ice.
Morgana-White chapter 11 . 11/1/2009
Yay, yay and thrice: YAY! You updated! I'm so happy! :D

What else can I say? The chapter was lovely! Interesting, funny and so well-written. And apart from that mean cliffy (yes, mean! I want to read more!) everything was perfect!

Please update soon! I'm absolutely dying to *see* Julian's face when Harry rejects him!

Very well done! Keep up the great work!

And a very big thank you for this chapter! You made my day! Thanks! *hugs the author*