Reviews for TF:A Reprogramming
xxironwolfdcxx chapter 23 . 10/28
Hey when are you gonna release the 3rd and finale part I just started reading this fanfic a couple days ago and I like it but you never updated your profile for almost 2 years now and I don’t know if your busy or not or your using this profile at all.
xxironwolfdcxx chapter 19 . 10/28
I’m not sure if your making anymore fan fictions or not but this has story “astonishing” like I feel like I’m in that story. my name is for tumblr
lil'bug917 chapter 23 . 8/13
Wow...just wow...I don't think my heart can handle the feels right now, this story is just, wow...
Damn I was for doing bawling by now
And I'm not even half way through! GREAT JOB!
thiS IS THE BEST TRANSFORMERS FANFICTION IVE EVER READ JESUS CHRIST I LOVE YOU
amayranni22 chapter 23 . 2/6
more please
Red Blaze 16 chapter 23 . 4/17/2016
AWESOME! An Update! I was so happy to see more of this story. And I can't wait to see the ending...

And what Rung said to Bumblebee..."It is sometimes very difficult to accept a loss of control over certain aspects of your life. It brings on the fear that you will not be able to stop bad things from happening. Sometimes it only takes being shown how to manage your new problems to gain back a sense of stability. Some things however, will always be out of your control. Such as the actions of others. It is in cases like this, where you cannot challenge someone else's autonomy, that you need to learn how to accept it."...it's a good piece of advice that I needed to hear for my own personal life. Thanks!
vamptigergal chapter 23 . 4/17/2016
Yea don't need a heart to survive or anything. Really good, cried far too much
IvoryCrawler chapter 23 . 4/17/2016
THIS CHAPTER HAS ME IN LITERAL TEARS. THIS WHOLE FIC IS GOING TO RUIN ME. AND I LOVE IT.
Firewolves16 chapter 23 . 4/17/2016
You're back! I'm glad you brought in Rung, I love that little bot. To bad most forget his name.
Adele chapter 23 . 4/17/2016
Bumblebee spoke to Rung about his ordeal .. I thought It was more difficult for him. Rung is a good therapist :) Prowl was crying! :O That is a very rare thing to see! Is a wonderful chapter! Thank You!
WeeBeastie chapter 23 . 4/17/2016
I've been waiting fit this chapter for a while and it wad every bit as great as I'd hoped it would be! Thanks for the update, long time fan here, first time commenter. I love the chapter, and the story. You've really captured bee's struggle well and written a captivating world. I look forward to the last chapter. Thanks again!
deadaccount34 chapter 23 . 4/16/2016
Ah man, forgot to sign in when I reviewed, guess I was in such a hurry to write it out haha. Anyways, again, thank you so much for writing this fic, as it has persinally been a push for me to try and help other people who have faced real life decepticons, and be brave enough to push through.
Guest chapter 23 . 4/16/2016
Oh man, all aboard the feels train! I'm sure that i'll be able to finish filling up my salt water fishtank in the next update (made up entirely of my tears), by the tone i'm feeling. And, i'll have you know, this fic is what pushed me to take up psychology, so kudos to you for doing such an amazing job portraying a trauma patient and all the emotional slag that goes on in the recovery process. Gah, I cannot put it into words just how much I love this fic, and I, as well as my tissue bix, am eagerly awaiting the final chapter.
deadaccount34 chapter 6 . 3/12/2016
I'm re-reading this while waiting for an update, but I'd just like to say something. I puked. I literally could not read through the entire chapter before my stimache flipped. Your portrayal of Shockwave was just so perfectly evil. I don't know where you get your inspiration for such graphic scenes, but I applaud your ability to convey such gut wrenching emotion to the readers. Just, wow, is all I can say. (more like snivel out through my ocean of tears and tissues) Anyways, keep doing what your doing and have a great day.