Reviews for TF:A Reprogramming
Red Blaze 16 chapter 13 . 8/3
I totally love the nod to G1 - "The Touch" by Stan Bush. :)
IvoryCrawler chapter 21 . 5/14
OHHHHHHHHHH! HAPPINESS! HAPPINESSSSS!
Loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Adele chapter 21 . 5/10
Sorry.. not "..how Prowl's" but "as much as Prowl's"
Adele chapter 21 . 5/9
First: I love your fanfic so much :) Thank You for writing It! :*
Second: I have noticed that Bumblebee seem obsessed by Prowl simply.. Prowl instead Loves Bumblebee, really LOVES him!
Bumblebee instead think for a bot (Prowl) for: interfacing, desealing, try a properly merge... but Bumblebee REALLY love Prowl? I mean.. fierce affection how Prowl's?
Fireworks chapter 21 . 5/7
update soon !x
This was a really good chapter. I also liked how it ended. I can't wait for the next update!
CNightJoy chapter 21 . 5/4
I am so happy you updated. I had one hell of a weekend and seeing this in my inbox was just wonderful. Love how Bee is progressing. Prowl is amazing.

With Shockwave on the loose I wonder how long it will be before he catches up with Bee. I can't wait for the next two chapters. Will you be updating any of your other stories after this is over?
libbyluvs chapter 21 . 5/4
Yay ! That ended happy.
beadwork chapter 21 . 5/4
Yes, thank you for giving Bee a happy ending!
You mentioned an epilogue. Will you describe Bee's sessions with Rung? I love that sweet skinny orange bot, and hopefully Rung can handle a hurting, homesick-for-Earth Bumblebee. I am glad you updated. Take your time writing.
TheKatanaMistress chapter 21 . 5/3
Damn...how do you even come up with this stuff? I love it. Please update as soon as you can.
Optimus Bob chapter 21 . 5/3
This was amazing. The interactions the build up and just everything. This is the only Prowl/Bee fic I can read because you make it work. Every long wait is worth it. I hope life gets better for you soon.
*happily floats on clouds of Prowl and Bee's fuzzy warm and fluffy, emotionally poignant moment* _
DreamStoryWeaver chapter 20 . 3/19
Serves you right Sentinel. In fact I hope your karma gives you not only what it owns you, but an extra 25% on top of it all.
beadwork chapter 1 . 2/15
This is the majestic masterpiece i have been looking for.
The details you weave into the story, the changing POVs, Bumblebee's sloooow recovery, the Wasp arc that set them back by negative ten steps and the gradual development of romance between Prowl and Bumblebee; Reprogramming could have been another run-of-the-mill hurt/comfort fic, but all these components come together so well that it is obvious the amount of thought you have put in. I am also impressed by your knowledge of transformer anatomy, and how you get the characters to deal with it. Sari is absolutely precious.
I would like to say that I actually re-read your fic twice, just to soak in everything. Now I eagerly await your next update.
CavanahBlues chapter 20 . 1/15
What a beautiful chapter. That paragraph with Ratchet has become one of my all time favorite reading pieces. Great job on it, truly. :)
SkyFly chapter 20 . 1/9
I am so gald my bestie georgia (fireworks) told me about this story coz's gel it's amazing I really been wanting to read a really good angest story in ages special a TF one and I read a few but none are as good as this one.
I loved your own twist u put in in fact I think it's even bitter then the original tv series .
I really hope Ya update soon cause right now me and georgia are into full over dive fangirl mood cause we not found out there a new transformers series coming soon it's a squeal to TF prime (if Ya watch that) that comes this spring called TF robots in disguise it takes place after Transformes prime but what's so great bout it is bumblebee's the main leader and swipestraker is in it *squeals*
Ermmm got carried away there *awkword cough*
Ya so it be nice if Ya update it like soon