Reviews for TF:A Reprogramming
Red Blaze 16 chapter 23 . 4/17
AWESOME! An Update! I was so happy to see more of this story. And I can't wait to see the ending...

And what Rung said to Bumblebee..."It is sometimes very difficult to accept a loss of control over certain aspects of your life. It brings on the fear that you will not be able to stop bad things from happening. Sometimes it only takes being shown how to manage your new problems to gain back a sense of stability. Some things however, will always be out of your control. Such as the actions of others. It is in cases like this, where you cannot challenge someone else's autonomy, that you need to learn how to accept it."...it's a good piece of advice that I needed to hear for my own personal life. Thanks!
vamptigergal chapter 23 . 4/17
Yea don't need a heart to survive or anything. Really good, cried far too much
IvoryCrawler chapter 23 . 4/17
THIS CHAPTER HAS ME IN LITERAL TEARS. THIS WHOLE FIC IS GOING TO RUIN ME. AND I LOVE IT.
Firewolves16 chapter 23 . 4/17
You're back! I'm glad you brought in Rung, I love that little bot. To bad most forget his name.
Adele chapter 23 . 4/17
Bumblebee spoke to Rung about his ordeal .. I thought It was more difficult for him. Rung is a good therapist :) Prowl was crying! :O That is a very rare thing to see! Is a wonderful chapter! Thank You!
WeeBeastie chapter 23 . 4/17
I've been waiting fit this chapter for a while and it wad every bit as great as I'd hoped it would be! Thanks for the update, long time fan here, first time commenter. I love the chapter, and the story. You've really captured bee's struggle well and written a captivating world. I look forward to the last chapter. Thanks again!
TwinPool chapter 23 . 4/16
Ah man, forgot to sign in when I reviewed, guess I was in such a hurry to write it out haha. Anyways, again, thank you so much for writing this fic, as it has persinally been a push for me to try and help other people who have faced real life decepticons, and be brave enough to push through.
Oh man, all aboard the feels train! I'm sure that i'll be able to finish filling up my salt water fishtank in the next update (made up entirely of my tears), by the tone i'm feeling. And, i'll have you know, this fic is what pushed me to take up psychology, so kudos to you for doing such an amazing job portraying a trauma patient and all the emotional slag that goes on in the recovery process. Gah, I cannot put it into words just how much I love this fic, and I, as well as my tissue bix, am eagerly awaiting the final chapter.
TwinPool chapter 6 . 3/12
I'm re-reading this while waiting for an update, but I'd just like to say something. I puked. I literally could not read through the entire chapter before my stimache flipped. Your portrayal of Shockwave was just so perfectly evil. I don't know where you get your inspiration for such graphic scenes, but I applaud your ability to convey such gut wrenching emotion to the readers. Just, wow, is all I can say. (more like snivel out through my ocean of tears and tissues) Anyways, keep doing what your doing and have a great day.
vamptigergal chapter 22 . 3/5
Gah! Why must all your Bee/prowl stories be so good!
Nike Scarlet chapter 6 . 2/9
I wanna scream and curse and kill something (specifically any Decepticon or anyone who makes me mad) but I won't. because I'm at school. but If I wasn't, I would be crying and cussing and taking out my anger on my anything and everything.
I... no... FRAG IT LEAVE BUMBLEBEE ALONE! *tortures Shockwave*
TransformersBeeFan chapter 22 . 1/9
I'm sooooo happy you updated before I had to go back to college. Next semester is going to suck! I have been with this story since, I think, chapter 4 and the wait was totally worth it. I can't wait until the final chapters. Since you've been following the story line, (kind of) I'm kind of scared that you'll kill off Prowl. Then without Prowl, Bee will be even more depressed!
Red Blaze 16 chapter 22 . 1/2
AWESOME - an update! I still love the story. I can't wait to see how it's going to end.
Firewolves16 chapter 22 . 1/2
Once this is ended, Bee better be sparked with Prowl's babies. And a hot pink Sentinel would be funny.