Reviews for staple staple
Amuleta3067 chapter 8 . 3/22
Lol
Nup chapter 5 . 2/28
I like this better than your previous ones (i'm up for angsty twinscet and dominant len)but I wish Rin resisted more (just a weird fetish for controlling Len and innocent Rin fanfics)
DarkestThingInTheLight chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Loved it.
Seagull195 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Oh... my... gosh! That was so sweet! Twincest, twincest, gotta love your twincest! _ Perfect beginning, if I do say so myself.
pepsicolaOFnightvale chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
So cute
pepsicolaOFnightvale chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
gah.
i just died. or something.
and now have stopped using capital letters for some weird reason.

just kfdaoigjrojska. lenxrin.
gah.
twincest
fu king a maze ing.
pepsicolaOFnightvale chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
Ooooo! I have a request! How about one where Rin wants to get a cat? Or some pet? Or maybe one of them wins a contest and they both go on a vacation together cause there's only two tickets? Maybe it could snow where they live and Len could teach Rin to ski? Maybe a Valentines day one where they both end up getting jeleous of the others date? I just LOVE LenxRin and LOVE you writing them! Please do more! Please!
pepsicolaOFnightvale chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
Awwwww...so cutely and amazingky awesome 3 Yay LenxRin!
pepsicolaOFnightvale chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
Ooooo I liked this one's ending especially well. I mean, I've read all the chapters before this but I'm half asleep so didn't review sorry :(. But the darkness and whole forbiden love thing is an awesome twist. I was kinda confused as to what was dream and what wasn't but it was still fabulous!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Yea... XD
CharlieChanENDUB chapter 7 . 11/3/2012
lol Why is Gumi the only one concerned? lol I'm with ya Gumi!
CharlieChanENDUB chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
OMG This was good. And yes Love is a sick bastard LOL
Kagamine KurapikaCHU chapter 8 . 10/30/2012
poor len XD
Kagamine KurapikaCHU chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
Oċ£Ollll
Kagamine KurapikaCHU chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
shiiiiit theyre screwed ._.